I give lessons to students on my level or below, either in their first or second year (as am I) of uni or any level below. I like to engage with students and simplify where I can, I use real world examples and will never be satisfied until the students understand completely.
Been giving lessons to friends and other students since the start of college. Taught may students the same level and below me. With my help students received Distinctions in work and A's - B's in the GCSE's and A-Levels. I study Economics and I also live by it, I watch the business news and stay up to date with current events.
Nuridin Jan Niyazi
I am a student studying International Political Economy at City University London and am looking for the opportunity to develop my skills and enhance my experience. I am a responsible person who has the ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team to complete the task given. One of my main attributes are having excellent organisational skills and leadership traits as I currently manage sports teams in university and over 10,000 students and their sporting queries. In the past year I was also the chairman and captain of the University American football team.
Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK), London, Waterloo SE1 8UL - Part Time Waiter/Bartender
December 2016 - Present
● Worked peak hours where the restaurant was full of 100+ customers.
● Dealt with customer issues and questions and resolved them accordingly.
● Work out day to day payments and transactions easily.
● Juggling multiple roles during a shift from working on tills, hosting customers and serving food and drink orders.
City, University of London Students Union- Part Time Sports Officer
July 2015 - Present
● Managed and developed various sports teams.
● Organised sporting events such as Varsity and social nights in the University bar.
● Responsible for over 10,000 students sporting queries and issues.
● Regular meeting with external organisations such as Nike Directors.
GG Builders, 50 Station Road, Winchmore Hill, London N21 - Part Time Accountant
September 2015 - January 2016
● I created and edited invoices for various customers.
● Organised and calculated figures from receipts and invoices to order of date.
● Worked under weekly deadlines to accomplish tasks.
-(Currently) City University London, City, London
- BSc Economics
- International Political Economy
September 2015 - Present
-(Sixth Form) City of London Academy Islington, Islington, London - A- Level
September 2013 - September 2015
-BTEC Business Level 3 National Extended Diploma - Distinction*, Distinction*
- Economics A-Level - B
- Turkish A-Level - B
-(Secondary) City of London Academy Islington, Islington, London - GCSE
September 2008 - September 2013
-11 GCSE’s A*- B Including English, Maths and Science
LANGUAGES – English, Turkish.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|