I’m always open to advice for my teaching methods so that the children are comfortable with it. For me the job is only done when a student actually learn something out of the lecture so my emphasis is always on how to make things understand logically rather than making them memorize it. Also In my opinion people always waste time in order to make more money and putting in less effort . For me money is a secondary thing.
I have been teaching O’levels Accounting and Business to 5 kids for 6 years. Also have experience in teaching A’levels students with business subjects. Tutoring is itself a learning process which gives you immense experience and I’d love to have this experience and exposure here in United Kingdom. I have tutored kids and they not only got the good grades in their exams but also through counselling I helped them decide about the careers they want to choose. In such a competitive world, people often forget how to practically train their kids for the world and I find this an opportunity and also my duty to share my life experiences with people I’m attached to so that they can learn from them without even encountering them.
Yes my rates vary and will go up if I have to travel more than 5 miles of my area.
MSc International Business | 2019 | Queen Mary University of London
Specialization: Behavioural Finance and Decision Making, International Business Strategy
BBA Marketing and Media Studies | 2017 | Lahore School of Economics
Majors: Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Cost Accounting and Supply Chain Management.
• Dissertation on impact of parent brand image on its product line extensions.
• Evaluated the impact of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor on domestic industry in Pakistan
• Identified comparative advantage for Servis Industries Limited Pakistan and plan for future business expansionary schemes
• Reviewed the potential market growth of shoe industry in Pakistan
Retail Assistant, Primark, Peckham Rye London
Oct 2018- January 2019
Team Leader Sales, Ice Age Industries Ltd., Okara Pakistan
Sep 2017 -May2018
• Providing customers with product knowledge and advising best for them
• Implementation of new marketing techniques in order to make to build a reputation of the brand in consumer’s mind
• Re-branding the entire product line with new television commercials and other promotional methods
HR and Supply Chain Intern, Engro Foods Ltd., Sahiwal Pakistan
Jul 2016Aug 2016
• An extensive 6 weeks internship program to learn the operations of the business and the industry
• Monitored employee payroll and managed routine tasks
• Assisted line manager with procurement tasks (Office Supplies)
• Assisted in the negotiation process with company suppliers
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, economics lessons for all!
Taking commerce lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|