I base my classes on my students' previous knowledge and what their goals are (communication, writing, listening, reading). My lessons mainly depend on my students' expectations. If there is no clear goal, I teach each topic regarding the four skills, being speaking, writing, reading, listening. As a consequence, each lesson focuses on one of the skills. Although it seems that grammar is none existent, it is covered when focusing on the 4 skills.
I am Swiss French speaking Primary Teacher. I have been tutoring for over 5 years, mainly supporting my students with French and German up to A level. Having studied primary education and having a significant experience in teaching, I am aware of the difficulties that students can encounter when learning a language. Therefore, my lessons are interactive, fun and varied.
Cancellation policy: 50% of the price must be paid.
School Placement, La Veveyse, Vevey 2018
• Teaching Year 6, 2 days a week (9 hours) for a semester.
• Lesson planning.
• Manage the classroom from the beginning of the day until the end.
• Manage the administrative tasks.
• Take part in teacher-parents meetings.
• Assess pupil’s knowledge.
Private Tutor, Lavaux 2013 – 2018
• Teach a 15 year old German and French on a weekly basis (~5 h / week).
Placement teaching work experience, Oliver’s Battery Primary School, Winchester 2017
• Lesson planning & teaching French according to the National Curriculum.
Team Leader, National Citizen Service, Bristol 2017
• Team Leader for a group of teenagers which included facilitating the group’s campaign with the Bristol City Council for reducing litter in the city.
School Placements in Collège du Sépey, Ormont-Les Dessous 2017
• Lesson planning and teaching Year 8 one day a week (4.5 hours) for a semester.
School Placements in Collège de Jongny, Jongny 2016
• Lesson planning, teaching and observing Year 5 one day a week (4.5 hours) for a semester.
School Placements in Collège du Grand Pont, Lutry 2015
• Lesson planning, teaching and observing Year 5 (3 hours a week) for two semesters.
Primary and Secondary Substitute Teacher 2013 – 2017
• 470 periods covered for the School of Bourg-en-Lavaux & the School of Aigle.
Child Care Provider, Grand Hôtel du Lac, Vevey 2013 – 2017
• Caring for and entertaining large groups of children at a 5-star hotel.
Sales assistant, COOP, Oron- la- Ville 2011 – 2017
Volunteer Teacher for Cambodian Schools, New Bridge for Cambodia Org. 2016 – 2016
• Taught English language classes in rural areas. Created and published school rules and drafted a three months curriculum for intermediate English class.
Assistant Teacher, Saint-Roch Primary School, Lausanne 2013 –2015
• Assisted students with homework 2 hours twice a week after school hours.
Special Needs Assistant Teacher, SESAF, Chexbres 2014
• Assisted children with Asperger’s syndrome & multiple lentigines syndrome.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|