Firstly we have a pre-interview with client, in counselling psychology principles (privacy, ) we identify the problem. We talk about the alternatives and treatment methods in detail. If necessary treatment is supported with homework.
Sessions can be face to face, online or without camera.
I am a MSc counselling psychologist with 5 years experience. I completed my undergraduate education in the field counselling psychology in Ankara University, which is one of the most prestigious universities of Turkey. In order to improve my competence while doing my job, I completed a Master's Degree in Psychological Services in Education (psychological counselling) at Istanbul University. My thesis focused on investigating the relationship between cyberbullying and aggression in secondary school students.
I worked with children, adolescents (aged 6-15) and their families as a counselling psychologist in secondary school.
My fields of activity are as follows:
• Conducting psychological counselling with children to deal with stress, personal problems and traumatic experiences, and helping them to develop coping skills. Forwarding children who needs further attention.
• Providing children educational, vocational, personal and social development and conducting individual and group psychological counselling services.
• Organizing parents' meetings, parent information activities, seminars and conferences if required.
• Studies with children who need special education due to having a behavioural or compliance problem (attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder, learning disability, gifted students, dyslexia, children with autism). Tracking their individualized training programs and their development. Meeting with them, their parents and their teachers if needed.
• Meeting with children with special needs and their parents, providing guidance to teams who develop individualized development programs, diagnosing these students and tracking the development.
• Applying necessary inventories for children and adolescents (such as Problem-scanning inventory, exam anxiety inventory, academic self-concept scale, autobiography, self-esteem scale, individual recognition techniques, Holland Vocational Preference Inventory, “who is this Person?” technique, Metropolitan School Maturity Inventory and etc.).
• Exploring individuals who are in risk by using techniques such as problem scanning inventory and autobiography and establishing meetings with parents when needed.
• Group and individual consultancy services where necessary.
• Supporting children's orientation towards social clubs, field of study, and course selection by taking personality traits such as interest, skill, value and environment.
• Organizing seminars and conferences when needed. (Domestic communication, coping with stress, exam anxiety, efficient working techniques, safe internet usage, neglect and abuse, addiction seminars).
I worked with children and adolescents and their families in two different secondary schools for five years and I would like to continue doing it. I participated to several seminars, conferences and psychological counselling days in order to improve my competence. I also had education in play therapy, picture analysis in children and its interpretation, creative drama. I believe that these programs would help me while working with children.
I continue my CBT education (will be completed by July) and my studies include depression, anxiety disorders, post-trauma stress disorder, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder and other various behavioural disorders in order to help the children.
* 5 Years in a secondary school as a counselling psychologist.
* MSc degree in Istanbul University Counselling Psychology.
* BsC degree in Ankara University Counselling Psychology.
* Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. CBT Association (Acredited by EACBT).
*Play Therapy Pratictionaer Training.
*Interpreting Children's Drawing Training.
*Life Coaching Awareness Course
* Child Psychology Course
*Raising Awareness for Child with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Learning Disabilities.
*Child Protection Law Counseling.
*Fight Against Addiction
*Personal Developtment Course
*The journey Yourself Seminar.
positive thinking lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal coaching lessons for all!
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|