My teaching method varies for different age groups. I use technology and group-work that includes presentations to engage students in their work. I prepare lesson plans in advance taking into account the students interests. I love to be patient and clear all the queries the students may have regarding the subject.
I am a teacher who teaches University of Cambridge English courses for more than a year now. I have tutored both young learners and adults English. I have also tutored maths for the primary school students all over the U.K for more two and a half years. I have a higher diploma in teacher training.
I prefer online tuition only.
English Lecturer - Royal Institute International School
Cambridge English for Young Learners
Qualified Maths Tutor - Third Space Global (Pvt) Ltd
Tutoring mathematics to the UK Primary school students
CSR Project Leader: Taught high school students.
Teacher Intern - Royal Institute International School
60 days teaching practise
Graduated OTHM UK International Higher Diploma in Teacher Training.
Graduated Edexcel Diploma in Montessori and Primary Education
English Language at C1, CEFR level.
Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Module 1
Red Cross: Qualified First Aider
ACCA - Management Accounting
Graduated with a Diploma in Airline
Outstanding Commitment Certification: Best Tutor Team Evaluator of the day
Outstanding Commitment Certification: Delivery of over 1000 sessions to students
*Awarded the Highest Edexcel London Examination International GCSE O/L results for the year 2012 at Kingston College International.
* Winner of the beauty contest with Public Speaking at the Metropolitan College graduation.
* School Sports Captain and Assembly Captain at the British International School in India.
* School House and Sports Captain at Kingston College International in Sri Lanka.
* First place in carom, second place in long jump, second place in Shot Put, second place in 400 meters relay, third place in 200 meters running race, third place in 400 meters relay.
* Lions Club International granted Merit Pass at District Level for the Art Peace Poster Competition on 2009.
* Marked distinction Bharathanatyam dance from North Ceylon Oriental Music Society on 2006 Performed Western and Bharatanatyam dance in India and London.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|