As previously mentioned, I am a MA TESOL student at the university of Huddersfield. With my little but practical experience as a Teaching Assistant and potential English teacher, I am looking forwards to helping students who have problems in adapting to a brand new academic environment - the university life. Additionally, if you are nervous about taking an IELTS examination, I am willing to help you via a one to one tutoring course.
I am a friendly tutor who teaches learners based on what their needs. My methodology is essentially the Context Approach where I prioritize the learning context and place learners in the centre. It can be experimental sometimes too, so beware of being challenged a little bit!
I have spent almost three months working as a Teaching Assistant to an Academic English course which is run by the Joint programme between a university in Vietnam and another in New Zealand. The course is 100% English-speaking. I have provided 15 students with assistance in improving their academic skills in order for them to prepare for their study in New Zealand. If you find yourself troubled with your essay structure, finding resources or making references, I am the one you're looking for.
I am currently a student in the MA programme of Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages at the University of Huddersfield. Hence, should you help any problems regarding learning English as a second language, I am eager to help you with it.
I can also provide you with practical tips on preparation for an IELTS exam.
For unexpected reasons that learners have to cancel a lesson, please inform me at least one day in advance.
October 2018 – December 2018: Teaching Assistant at Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam
• Being a teaching assistant to an Academic English course which is run by the Joint Training Programme between the Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam and Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
October 2017 – June 2018: R&D Specialist at Early Start Joint-stock Company
• Researched and designed Science curriculum in English as a second language for children, aged 5-8 on their personal computers or mobile devices;
• Coordinated with designers, coders and audiovisual partners of the company on producing the aforementioned lesson plans.
March 2015 – August 2015: Content Developer at POKI Learning Asia Joint-stock Company
• Researched and produced written materials about life skills training for children aged 6-12 (4-5 pieces/week);
• Coordinated with the design team on producing audiovisual products and illustrations of the lesson plans
• Cooperated with the sales team and the design team on producing presentations for sales events.
January 2019 – present: Student in the Master Program of Teaching English for Speakers of Foreign Language at the University of Huddersfield
• Having earned an IELTS band score of 8.0
• Having earned an B1 certificate in French
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£45||£75|