I believe being approachable and identifying the persons weaknesses are key to a successful collaboration. Maintaining a open relationship will make the process more enjoyable and helpful. My dedication and willing-fulness too help others will overshadow my lack of experience.
None in tutoring, yet I have experience working alongside people of all ages in other fields. During my IB Diploma I received the highest marks possible in German. Having received tutoring I know how to teach and listen effectively.
Name: Emanuel Theodor Hempel
Adress: chemin des princes 14a, 1223, Cologny
Mobile: 0(concealed information)32
Email: (concealed information)
I am an open minded and curious student, eager to learn more and broaden my knowledge and competence in different areas of study. Despite my strong independence I strongly value encountering new people and being invested in the community present in my surroundings. Furthermore, I have developed an interest in current affairs, especially politics, and have come to think that old school of thoughts should be challenged to make way for innovation. I believe that I can bring different ideas to the table and benefit any establishment with my knowledge, devotion and curiosity.
2009-2012 International school on the Rhine (ISR)
41464 Neuss, Germany
Programm: Lower secondary school
Route de Chêne 62, 1208 Genève
-Highschool Diploma. 32 out of 45 points
-IB diploma. 36 out of 45 points, 19 for higher levels
2017 Regents University London
Inner Cir, London NW1 4NS, United Kingdom
1) 1/08/2017-14/08/2017 Summer Job
Commune de cologny, Geneva
-aided the municipal police preparing sections of the commune for upcoming national holiday
-helped the concierges maintain the communes facilities including the fire department and the primary school
2) 25/3/17-1/4/17 Oxford Study courses
-this course was over the course of 2 weeks and provided high intestiy revision with highly experienced experts in their respective field
-in two and half days the choosen subject would be covered completely with additional work being handed out to evoke the pupil to reflect upon the content studied in class
3) 8/12/17 Food runner/dishwasher
-I had my first shift prior to my winter vacation and have not been back in London since
-My role was to bring dishes to the table and fullfill task such as dishwashing, stocking up on toiletries and clearing out bins.
30/4/16-9/5/16 volunteer work
- Planned and helped raised funds for a project realised by Habitat for Humanity
- Aided in renovating a derelict home of a impoverished family
8/2012-05/2017 School football team
-For 5 years I was part of this football team being an active member in this community
-I would go to training 2 times a week and playing the occasional match on the weekend
-Being part of this team enabled me to travel to new cities such as Paris and Lausanne
12/8/16-15/2/17 Muay thai
- Over the course of several months I would attend the weekly 1h30 min sessions
- The classes were a mix between high intensity workouts, theory, and sparing
12/2/16 IB preparation talk
- Alongside one of my fellow classmates, Louis, we organised and planned a talk for 10th graders
- The talk was aimed at informing these pupils about the upcoming IB diploma sharing some valuable information on aspects we found critical for attaining a good diploma.
-Working experience in a variety of fields
-Languages: German (mother tongue) English (advanced level) French (fluent speaking and satisfactory writing)
Interest and additional information
- I have been to the north and south pole via a cruise
- Have crossed the panama canal and visited ancient mayan settlements
- Traveled to the most dangerous continent, crossing the desert to see the Uluru
- Been actively playing in club football since age 6
- Lifelong member at Fortuna Düsseldorf, a second division club in Germany
- Much of my reading is dedicated to following different football leagues across Europe throughout various magazines and online blogs (eg. Sportbild)
- I value my camera for allowing me to capture memories, im specifically fascinated by portraits which showcase the beauty of our species.
- I’ve also been compelled towards watching videos and reading articles informing me all about new equipment or giving valuable tips about how to capture a different or better shot.
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - german lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||£11|
|5 hours||Not available||£55||£55|