Having a busy schedule but want to study part time? Then why not have a private tutor and have flexible timing?
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
The courses and subjects I teach are: ACCA Accounting (F2,F3,F6,F7), AAT Accounting (All Levels), FIA Accounting (All Levels), Bachelors Level Accounting.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have done BSc Hons, CAT, ACCA (Finalist), Financial Modelling (Excel), PTLLS, DTLLS, A1 Assessor.
- How much do you charge?
My charges are reasonable and usually finalised after discussion with the student.
- Where do you teach?
I teach my students at their university campuses, local libraries, their home, coffee shops. I live in Nunhead (London) and I am willing to travel 8miles.
- When are you available?
Weekends and evenings on Weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My students enjoy my way of teaching because I adopt a friendly but professional approach in my teaching, and customise my teaching methods according to students' abilities, needs and understanding. I believe that teaching is more of an art than just number crunching.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I began my teaching career in 2006 as an accounting lecturer and have been teaching in different colleges since then. Currently I am a lecturer in Public College. Courses planning and offering pastoral services is part of my job.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Kaplan (London) and LSBF (London)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• PTLLS, DTLLS, Assessor A1
• College Lecturer, CRB Checked
• ACCA, AAT
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, ACCA lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£45||£45||Not available|