Highly qualified and friendly Latin teacher for all levels. I am very keen to help you improve!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Latin, Greek, History and essay writing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a PhD in Classics and a first from Bristol University. I have a CELTA teaching qualification and also a PGCE in Classics from King's College.
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
I can go to the students' homes or teach from my own home.
- When are you available?
Monday-Friday and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can teach from primary to A level and have experience at all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, A level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can tutor by email.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I can help you to improve and succeed!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught at Dulwich College and Wallington County Grammar school and this wide range of experience means that I have lots of materials and techniques for teaching Classics to your child. I have also taught English to students from all over the world and in my classes I succeed in not only giving information but also make learning enjoyable, fun and succesful.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at King's College London and my experience at Wallington and Dulwich was invaluable for learning about teaching strategies.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|