In my teaching process I try to mix ballet exercices, stretching, jumps and even ballet practice. It is very important to try different aspects. Also i pay attention on personal needs and skills to make the lesson client-oriented
I am a proffecional ballerina and now a ballet teacher for adults. I am representative of classical Russian school of ballet.
I am a ballet teacher, former ballet dancer, having taken part in Ballet Campany of Imperial Russian Ballet by G.Taranda, a Member of Repetit.ru Association (handed more than 15 students online), a Member of Airbnb Premium Experience in Russia (gave around 100 ballet classes to ballet-lovers from worldwide). I had training session with Galina Barsukova (former soloist of Maryinsky theatre), took part in Internship at Ilya Kuznetcov’s class (Teacher of classical ballet at Russian Ballet Academy named after A.Y.Vaganova) , had Training session with Adrey Evdokimov (former soloist at Bolshoi Theatre)
My main goals of classes:
• Taking warm up and exercise of students interested in ballet for ALL LEVELS
• Developing flexibility and mobility in dancers and helping them prevent injury
• Demonstrating moves and providing tips on jumping, twisting, and landing to dancers
• Planning and delivering dance lessons in an interesting manner to capture student's interests
• Teaching all dance techniques, monitoring students, and correcting their steps
ballet lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£8|