• Teaching to Master Classes.
• Training about Project development and designing.
• Supervision of Project development teams.
• Training of Latest Tools ( i.e C#.net)
Subjects (That I can Teach)
• Object Oriented Programming (C/C++, C#, Java).
• Digital Logic and Design.
• Data Structure.
• Introduction to Programming (C/C++, C#, Java).
• Networking and Data Communication.
• Software Engineering.
• Data Base.
• Introduction to Algorithm.
o Teaching Assistant - University of Liverpool.
o Teaching Assistant – Hope University of Liverpool
o Examination Invigilator for undergraduate students.
Employer ICMC(International Catholic Migration Commission)
Position Database and Network Administrator
Duration from June 2002 to October 2004.
• Development of database
• Planning data flows for a new or revised database
• Compilation of information for reporting
• Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
• Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
• Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
• Meeting users' access requirements and resolving their problems
• Establishing the needs of users
• Network Administration
• Installation and Trouble shooting of different Hardware
• Controlling access permissions and privileges
• Researching, designing, writing and testing new software programs
• Communication with technical, applications, and operational staff, to ensure the database integrity and security
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking C# lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£5|