I am a student at Manchester Metropolitan University. I study inclusive education and disability studies. At A level I studied Geography, Biology and Spanish. I will tutor Geography to secondary school pupils. I understand that every child learns in different ways so I will adapt the tutoring to the needs of the pupil.
I have had 3 years of previous experience tutoring Maths and English to children ages 4 - 16. This included supporting pupils through their year 6 SATs tests and GCSEs. I understand the need that each child needs learns in a different way so I will adapt each lesson to the needs of the pupil and the parents.
• I am a student at Manchester Metropolitan University in my first year studying inclusive education and disability studies
• I have A level Geography, Spanish and Biology
• I have GCSEs, 1A*, 6As and 4Bs
• I have worked as a tutor for 3 years for those age 4-16
• so have an NCS award, a Duke of Edinburgh award and I achieved grade 5 in piano
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£16|