Ijeoma is a diligent professional who has worked at different levels in administrative and executive positions. I have school support experience and I have taught and supervised students’ in academic and extra-curricular activities, so, I can manage, interact and supervise students while they work. I can prepare teaching notes, deliver lectures, mark exam scripts and essays with little or no supervision and desire to enhance my skills and gain a recognized qualification. I am particularly interested in teaching management courses especially Human Resource Management, Leadership and research methods. Ijeoma loves learning and would exceed expectations in a supportive environment.
The University of Huddersfield 2017
Market Research Assistant and Student Helper
Interact with students and encourage them to participate in school surveys, assist in university events
Assisted in science games for children at the Researchers’ European Night STEAM conference
The Provider Services 2016
Customer service; maintaining relationship with clients/customers
Record keeping; d dairy handling and strategic planning
Financial assistance; money transfer, advertising and research
Gomutex shop, Market Junction Port Harcourt. 2014-2015
Daily sales, recording and assisting customers. Achieved expense reduction.
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) 2013-2014
N.O.C Secondary School Umuahia. Teacher.
• Participated in paramilitary drilling, planned and coordinated events/activities.
• Prepared teaching notes, delivering lessons, Setting and marking examination scripts.
• Engaged in students’ extracurricular activities.
PhD in Business and Management 2017-2020
University of Huddersfield
• Leadership and Moral Reasoning Orientation. A comparative case study.
• Completed Teacher Assistant Preparation Programme
• Post Graduate Certificate in Research
MBA International HRM (Distinction) 2015-2016
Coventry University London Campus.
• Engaged in training, recruitment, leadership, research and talent management.
• Student-led seminar, use of case studies business analysis, financial and strategic evaluations.
Professional Qualifications 2014-2016
• Pearson Academic English. (Grade B; 70%)
• Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM) Proficiency Certificate in Management
• Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) Accounting Technicians’ Scheme.
• Chartered Management Institute (CMI); United Kingdom. Level 7; Certificate in Management
BSc Political Science (Honours) 2008-2012
• Engaged in seminars, workshops and article writing with a distinction in the dissertation.
• Assisted in course administration; students’ welfare and planning of meetings.
Senior Secondary Certificate 2002-2006
Federal Government Girls College, Abuloma.
Mathematics, English, Lit-in-English, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, Arts, Government and Biology
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, admission prep for business school lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|