I look forward to connecting with the student in a manner where they are free to express their concerns. My teaching style is conditioned to be adaptive with every student and tailored to their specific needs. I am willing to tutor every student from middle school to college-level at affordable pricing. The classes will be held professionally but will permit flexibility.
I am a final year Management student specializing in Finance and Strategy. With my immense and expansive knowledge of the subject, I would love to impart lessons for test preparations in quantitative abilities and college-level academics such as Math and Biology. Moreover, I believe in mentoring students by understanding the areas that need to be strengthened and push them further into striving for a better persona of them.
Travel Rate will differ if the class is held at a distant place from the city center. Cancellation Policy: 50% of the fee + Travel charge if not informed 24 hours prior to the class.
————— PROFILE —————
I am a Second Year Management BSc student at the University of Nottingham. My strengths lie in my well-articulated communication, a strong numerical foundation, and the capability to exercise rational thinking in challenging situations. I want to further develop my skill set by gaining experience in the business sector. I believe that international work experience will help me develop personally and professionally.
————— EDUCATION —————
University of Nottingham, U.K September 2017 to Present Management Bachelor’s Degree
● Aiming for a First Honours final grade
● Achieved a 2.1 end of year result for Year 1
● Key Modules include Finance Accounting Management (85%), Management Accounting Decisions (79%), and New Venture Creation (74%).
● 2nd Year Course Representative. This role involves me relaying the student body’s opinions about our quality of education to the lecturers in regular meetings with the faculty.
● Attended KPMG’s Spring Insight Programme in Birmingham (2018). Got exposure to working in an environment of a multi-national company; the session helped me gain a clear focus of where I see myself after 5 years.
● Treasurer for Newark Hall: The accommodation block houses over 400 students. My role is to manage budgets and organize events for the hall throughout the annual tenure. I took on extra responsibility outside of my job description to help our committee succeed and provide our residents with consistent excellent events.
Ahmedabad International School, India September 2015 to July 2017 International Baccalaureate
● Final grade – 31/45 (A-level Equivalent: ABB)
● Higher Level Business and Management – 6/7 (Equivalent: A)
● Extended Essay in Business and Management focusing on Operations Management
● I was the Head of Operations for the Ahmedabad International Model United Nations Secretariat. This involved me to lead the logistics department from the front and ensure the smooth functioning of the event. It was attended by 150 delegates and was deemed successful being the first of its kind.
● Secured the first place in STRATAGEM; an inter-school entrepreneurial start-up competition. The event was organized by Ahmedabad International School, wherein my team pitched an idea of an online hair styling company connecting local hairdressers into forming a networked syndicate.
St Xavier’s High School, Ahmedabad, India September 2012 to July 2015 SSC Qualification: Indian Equivalent to GCSE
● SSC-Board Examinations: 99.48 percentile (2015)
● I was the third best performing student in the school (2015). This is due to my high grades as well as my attitude towards maximizing my potential in class.
● Math, Science, English Average Score: 90% (equivalent to an A* in GCSE)
————— SKILLS —————
● English Language Proficiency: Fluent
● Languages Known: Hindi (Native); Gujarati (Native); Spanish (Beginner)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest arithmetic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking logic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|