My teaching method is very practical and creative. I believe students need hands-on learning, where they can experience education through abstract and concrete resources. teaching and learning will be based on fun activities to enhance the love of learning.
I give lessons to primary students as well as key stage 3 students who require a boost. alongside primary teaching, I also tutor students who want to learn English as a foreign language.
I am a university graduate holding a Bachelors degree and a PGCE primary qualification with lots of experience in group interventions and one-to-one interventions within various schools. After which schools have reported the positive outcomes of my students.
Recently gaining a TEFL qualification, I would love to teach English as a foreign language to student who are willing to learn.
Prices will remain the same for all students, except a £5 extra charge for any travel
If for any reason, students cancel a lesson, please inform me up to 2 hours in advance
PGCE primary (5-11 years) 2016- 2017
University of Derby 2013 -2016
Derby College, The Roundhouse 2011-2013
Derby Moor Community Sports College 2006-2011
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) 120-hours (online)- worldwide accredited
• BA (hons) Education Studies (3 yrs.) 1st Class degree
• PGCE Primary 5-11 yrs. (without QTS)
• CACHE L3 Diploma in Childcare and Education
• L2 Functional Skills
• CACHE L2 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
• NCFE L2 Award in Nutrition and Health
• CACHE L2 Award in Promoting Food Safety and Nutrition in Health and Social Care or Early Years and Childcare Settings (QCF)
• English Language (Higher) GCSE Grade B
• English Literature (Higher) GCSE Grade B
• Mathematics (Higher) GCSE Grade C
• Applied Science (Coursework based) GCSE Grades B/C
• Foreign Languages- Urdu (Higher) GCSE Grade A*
• Foreign Languages- AS level Urdu (Higher) Grade A
• Preparation for Working Life Level 2
• BTEC First Children’s Care, Learning and Development Distinction*/A* A*
• Information, Technology and Communication Distinction
I have gained so much experience through working in various Derbyshire schools as a teaching assistant. I have also worked as a student teacher which gave me the experience of teaching in English and maths.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, test prep lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||£80||£105||Not available|
|10 hours||£150||£200||Not available|