My main teaching method is to go at the pace of the learner, to understand their background and ability and then work around them. There will be general progress every lesson with a big factor of enjoyment involved as well
Currently first year at University West of England studying Geography. Been a qualified Personal Trainer and fitness coach for just over a year. I have Played rugby 15s and 7s at a high level at regional and a national level
An intelligent, articulate, friendly and outgoing person. I am reliable and am good at following instructions to complete tasks. I am conscientious and happy to work both as part of a team and on my own initiative. I focus on the task in hand and I organise myself with good time management skills.
- Good communication skills combined with a helpful and caring manner.
- Reliability. When others depend on me I can be depended upon.
- Inventiveness. When presented with a problem I will do all I can to deliver a working solution.
- Dedicated. I will stick at tasks until they are complete.
Richard Challoner School, New Malden. 2010-2015
Scholastic: - 11 GCSEs including As in Geography, English and Biology.
· English Language A
· Biology A
· Geography A
· Maths B
· English Literature B
· RE B
· History B
· Chemistry B
· Physics B
· PE B
· Spanish C
Other: - Voted by peers, Biggest Contribution to House at Richard Challoner School over 5 years
- Selected to represent the school football, rugby, basketball, athletics & volleyball
- Selected for the Surrey Rugby Squad of 2012/13
- Selected twice as a county athlete at the Surrey Athletics Championships
- County Cup winner in both football and rugby for school
- Coached year 7's and 8's in rugby helping the year 8's to the Surrey County final.
Reed’s School, Cobham. 2015–17:
Scholastic: - A levels in Geography, Biology and PE
Other - Reeds School Sports Scholarship
- Selected for Reed’s first XV from first to last matches 2015-2017
- Reeds School 1st XV player of the season 2016/17
- Selected for the Surrey Rugby Squad of 2016/17
- Played rugby for SE England Independent Schools team
- Member of 4x100 relay team in national championships
- A lead performer, and co-director/producer in House Arts revue production
- Awarded full house and school colours for all round contribution to school life
Non- School Achievements:
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme – Bronze
- RYC Level 3 sailor
- 3 time London to Brighton Cycle finisher 2013/14/15
- Member of Cobham RFC first team from 2008 – 2017
- Players player for Cobham RFC U 16's & U 17s
- Winner of U17 National Shield Champions and Man of the Match with Cobham RFC
- U18 Surrey champions with Cobham RFC
- Group indoor cycling instructor
- Circuit training instructor
- Level 3 outdoor fitness instructor and personal trainer
- Level 2 fitness instructor
Working abroad in a Ski Resort
Over the Winter season 2017/18 for 4 months i lived and worked in Austria in a Resort called St Christoph in the Arlberg region. I did a variety of jobs, mainly kitchen based, helping with cooking and preparing food, and cleaning. I was also regulary appearing in front of house, talking and helping guests needs. During night shifts I spent a lot of time on reception, regularly being the first face of staff guests saw as they would come in late at night.
I am also an accomplished skier as a result of my time in the Arlberg.
Catering / Waiting
Reeds School held regular dinners and fund raising receptions at which up to 300 people would attend.
I waited at dinners serving tables, including the headmaster’s VIP table, on numerous occasions as well as tending the bar prior to dinner. I also served at receptions offering canapes and drinks and clearing up afterwards.
I have also done various bar work at Twickenham/Harlequins and other large sporting events like the NFL in London. I have also done various waiting jobs across Surrey and Hampshire with a company called Profiles, these events were anything from Weddings up to 300 people to Business meetings of 10 people.
Over the summer I was a Waiter/Bartender/Barista at a newly opened restaurant by the Surbiton riverside called the Bondi Beach Club. I would be doing all the jobs from serving food to making coffee’s and cocktails from early in the morning to late in the evening at closing hours.
Volunteer Rugby Coach
Richard Challoner School did not have sufficient staff with knowledge of the game to support the ambitions of the teams in years 7 & 8. I volunteered to support their development for 2 sessions a week, on Tuesday afternoons and on Saturday mornings. I created drills to improve the core skills of running with the ball, passing, tackling and managing the breakdown. I also developed an exercise programme to improve fitness.
I drew upon knowledge gained from my own coaching at school and the rugby club as well as the more academic foundation learned from my PE studies.
In doing this I began to learn about programme planning, adapting to manage different skill and motivation levels within a squad and how to interact with other people of different ages and experience than just my own peer group.
Referee for Rugby Competitions
The Chairman of Reed’s Weybridge RFC invited me to learn how to referee young rugby players. This is a non-contact game played with “tags” and is designed for players between the ages of 5 and 9.
Tournaments of up to 32 teams are played in a day with a high number of matches needing to be refereed.
In this activity I learned the importance of concentration, decisiveness, maintaining momentum and some diplomacy. The last is necessary not for the players but their parents few of whom are short of an opinion!
Salvation Army Volunteer
I worked in a Salvation Army retail outlet for 3 hours on Saturdays for the duration of 4 months. Here I was responsible at different points in the day for opening up the shop for the working day, organising stock, supporting customer enquiries, handling the sale and taking cash and card payments and well as closing up the shop and cleaning at the end of a day.
Here I learned a little about the charity business model, how to handle cash and the responsibilities that come with it, how to talk and converse with customers of all ages and how to work as a team with a range of experience and ages.
Date of Birth: 14th September 1998
Interests: - Rugby primarily but, as a keen sportsman, I also enjoy Soccer, Athletics and “social” Cricket
- I like to read, particularly when it offers the opportunity to improve my knowledge of a sport, fitness or health related matters
- I enjoy travel and the opportunity it offers to meet new people and explore other cultures
- I take pleasure from cooking, for myself and others
fitness lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle strengthening lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£100||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£200||£250|