I am an eager learner and a confident teacher. I teach based on the individual’s learning preferences.
I am good at engaging students and teaching them skills which will enable them to be proactive in their own learning.
I have experience teaching students of various age groups/levels of ability. My experiences include:
- Reading mentor at a primary school (3mnths)
- Tutoring AS/A2 students in Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics (2yrs)
- Teaching Basic Life Support to undergraduate students (1yr)
- Tutoring university students in chemical/pharmaceutical calculations (2yrs)
- Piano lessons (1yr - current)
* 3rd Yr Pharmacy undergraduate.
* NCFE certified in Equality and Diversity (Level 2).
* 4 A Levels at AABB, in His/Chem/Bio/Maths.
* 9A’s and 3B’s at GCSEs.
* IT skills at GCSE (AAB, triple award); and recently certified in NHS IT Skills, Levels 1-3.
* Playing piano since I was 11
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|