I am currently a student at Exeter University and am available to tutor Spanish language. I already have four years experience working as a tutor and am patient, friendly and reliable. I adapt my teaching style to best suit the student and aim to help my students get the best results possible.
I have spent the past four years tutoring two children up to A-level standard in languages, maths and Science. One student has just achieved AAAB at AS level and the other has achieved the equivalent of 8A*s and 4 As.
Levels above applied for a student of A-level standard. Lower price for lower level.
I am currently a second year student at Exeter University studying Spanish and Biochemistry. This flexibility in my degree course shows that I have taken the initiative to manage my own timetable to pursue a personalized program. I am able to apply myself to new tasks and challenges easily whilst integrating seamlessly into a team or working individually. I am an extremely hard working individual and I am quick to adapt to new places and experiences.
EXETER UNIVERSITY. FLEXIBLE COMBINED HONOURS, SPANISH AND BIOCHEMISTRY (2016-PRESENT)
A LEVELS | 2015 | LANGLEY PARK SCHOOL
· Biology: Grade A
· Spanish Grade A
· Chemistry: Grade B
GCSE | 2013 | LANGLEY PARK SCHOOL
· Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Spanish, French, ICT: Grade A*
· Geography, English Lang, English Lit, Further Maths: Grade A
· History: Grade B
VOLUNTEER AT OWLTC | 2013-2016
· I helped out at various functions at my local tennis club, working behind the bar and with casual waiting duties
VOLUNTEER AT NURSING HOME | 2013-2015
· I spent 2 hours every week chatting and reading with various elderly residents which was a very rewarding experience
VOLUNTEER AT CENTRE FOR CHILDREN WITH MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DISABILITIES | 2013-2014
· For this role I spent 3 hours a week caring for a group of children with various disabilities
WORK EXPERIENCE SHADOWING A CONSULTANT | 2014
· I spent a fortnight shadowing a consultant in obstetrics and gynecology which gave me an insight into working in a fast paced environment
SCHOOL MENTOR FOR YOUNGER STUDENTS | 2013-2015
· I spent 3 hours a week mentoring younger students in the Sciences, Maths, French and Spanish
TUTORING | FIRST TUTORS | 2012-2016
TENNIS COACHING ASSISTANT | OLD WILSONIANS LAWN TENNIS CLUB |2010-2016
CULTURAL STUDIES AND MODERN LANGUAGES | FUTURE LEARNING | 2016
DEPRIVATION OF LIBERTY SAFEGUARDS | BROMLEY COUNCIL | 2014
MENTAL CAPACITY ACT | BROMLEY COUNCIL | 2014
SAFEGUARDING ADULTS | BROMLEY COUNCIL | 2014
JACK PETCHEY AWARD | 2015
Hobbies and Interests
Tennis, Badminton, Netball, Languages, Reading, Cooking.
Available on request
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|