1) catch up on what student is finding most difficult
2) break down the subject into bitesize sections
3) work through various problems with student in same topic
4) take a break
5) let student work out a couple on their own
6) set homework for reinforcement
I have tutored four students, which seems small but all have passed strongly, two of which obtaining A*. I am a dental student with A* at mathematics A-level. I will work through entire specification coherently making sure you feel confident the night before the exam.
Second year dental student
A-levels: Mathematics- A*
GCSEs: Mathematics- A*
Positive record in tutoring.
Will make sure you feel confident the night before the exam.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|