A Flexible tutor, with a background in Business and Management who can offer tailor the knowledge to the needs of the students starting from GCSE up to Masters and Research Degrees.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Arabic, Economics, Mathematics, Business Studies, Management, Banking and Finance, Marketing and giving guidance on dissertations. This also includes proof reading for University / College dissertations.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I had a Masters in Financial Management, and MPhil in Finance, and I am currently doing a PhD at the University of London specialising in Finance and Management, and writing a thesise on Stcok Markets. I also hold two teaching Qualifications:
1. Teaching Assistant for Undergraduates (from University of London);
2. Teaching Level 1 and 2 from the Teaching Training Agency (TTA).
3- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice PGCAP (For lecturing in Higher Education).
- How much do you charge?
I charge minimum £25 depending on the level!
- Where do you teach?
I can teach students at their homes or at other preferred locations.
- When are you available?
My timetable is flexible. Available also in weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can teach all levels starting GCSE up to Masters and Research Degrees
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Bachelor Degree (Undergraduate)
Postgraduate Degree (Masters)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Good luck everyone!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have worked as an Associate Researcher for a London Investment Bank, focusing on Mortgage Finance products, and have contributed in writing few chapters in abook on Structured Finance published in 2007.
I worked in The Investment Banking Sector, and in a Hedge Fund based in London, for many years and focused on Emerging Markets especially. I have good knowledge on Middle Eastern Markets.
I taught Undergraduates / Masters Students in University, and other AS / A2 Levels, GCSE, and Key stage 1-3 covering various subjects: Business, Economics, Math, Statistics, Finance, and Management. In addition I teach Arabic on GCSE / A Level basis.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Member of The Securities and Investment Institute (SII)
Member of the CFA Institute
Chartered Management Institute
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have few Masters students doing business studies, Finance and accounting, and writing up their dissertations. Other students are still on their undergraduate studies, and I have few A level students on economics, and Business studies.
2 of my students are studying for a professional qualifications in Marketing and Business
• 2 Masters (MSc & MPhil) in Financial & Management Studies
• PGCert in HE, PTTLS, SAS (TTA) & University of London Teaching Qualifications
• CRB Check (Passed)
• Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI - SII) and Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business studies lessons for all!
Taking management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|