I am currently working with various institutes around the globe, providing training to hundreds of students in batches and individually as well. This is done to enhance their learning experience. I have used Zoom, Skype, Google classroom and other softwares as well to ease out the learning process for the student. I provide my own notes for each paper/subject/topic that are made with a lot of care to help the student.
I am an ACCA Affiliate and I have done BSc in Applied Accountancy from Oxford Brookes University.
I have been teaching IGCSE, GCE and other educational boards for Accounting, Economics and Business Studies students. Also, I have been teaching ACCA and other Professional Accounting qualifications such as CMA, CIMA, CFS, CPA for over 4 years now.
Vishah Hussain (Email: (concealed information)
11/17 – Present
• Total experience to date: I estimate I have delivered around 10000 hours of one on one tuitions to students since 2017. Also I have been teaching in batches. I have been a full time tutor between since 2017. I have taught Accounting and Finance subjects as well as Business and Economics extensively from Ordinary level through to post graduate level.
• Schools Experience: I have worked in E-learning schools/institutes since 2017. I started with an e-learning school named MasterMind in December 2017, shortly after resigning from Hexis College in Pakistan, where I was working as an Academic Coordinator. I taught ACCA students in MasterMind. I was solely responsible for these subjects. I covered the entire syllabus, practical/experimental work, exam preparation. I made the students practice over excel, as the ACCA changed their approach towards exams. I took the extra step of assigning mock papers, marking them, and then storing them so that I could judge which student needed extra attention.
Furthermore, I have worked with two to three e-learning institutes from then, which include Excellence Training Centre (Qatar), Dklearnr (India), Applied Flipped Learning (Pakistan), Legends Learning Centre (Dubai) and IPro (India). My responsibilities were same in all of the institutes as mentioned previously in regards with MasterMind.
• Current work: The majority of my students have been obtained through independent sources, however as mentioned previously I work with tuition agencies as well as E-learning institutes based in Qatar and internationally. I have been conducting all of my lessons online since 2017. I am well equipped for online tuition, I have a high speed internet connection, and other hardware/software to make the experience equal to if not better than tuition in person. I do realise a lot of students are not comfortable taking lessons online but I make the session interactive to grab their attention and to make the learning process smooth and enjoyable.
• What I teach: I have taught students taking GCSE/IGCSE, A Level, AP, and IB exams. I have also taught some professional qualifications, such as CFS, ICMAP, CMA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, as well as foundation year and degree level students. During my time as a tutor, I have covered all of the major exam boards for A Levels including AQA and OCR A &B, Edexcel and WJEC/EDUQAS. I can tutor for any exam board and any syllabus. I also assist with career counseling and personal statements.
• My teaching history includes tutoring students who have moved between educations systems. I am aware of the differences between the various standards and I plan to help students adapt by filling in missing knowledge. I have worked with international students both in University and in school and private students too, providing lessons and guidance to them, in addition to helping them catch up to their peers.
• Many of my previous students have been those with serious problems, such as poor Accounting and Finance concepts, often having left school without qualifications. Others have been re-sitting multiple examinations. I have provided last minute help to students who are weeks away from their exam and I have made sure I give in my 200% for those who are even otherwise weak in a subject.
• Case Study: A student who was sitting for her Advance Financial Management exam for the second time came to me a month before her exams. I provided intensive tuition to her, totaling 40 hours. This is the time that I allot for a student that comes 3 months before the exam date. The time was spent making up for serious deficiencies in her lack of knowledge and working through exam papers to perfect her technique. She passed her AFM paper and completed her ACCA.
• Case Study: A student sitting for his AS and Alevels Economics begun his lessons at the start of the 2 months before the exam date. He was a private student and needed extra attention. Despite working hard and studying from various teachers he was not able to achieve his required grades. After tutoring, he achieved a B in Economics. He is now enrolled in Szabist University for his BSc in Accounting and Finance program.
• Case Study: A student with Medical background switched towards CFS qualification thus she was struggling with the course. After studying from other teachers she had planned on quitting the course as it was related to Financial Management and she were not able to understand. Upon inquiry I gave her proper classes and she was able to pass her exam.
Oxford Brookes University London, UK
BSc in Applied Accountancy 2019
• Included thesis writing based on Financial and Business Analysis of two companies
• Wrote a 9,000-word research report on Goldcorp Inc. & Kinross assessing its business and financial performance
ACCA Global UK
• Studied the following courses: Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Financial Management, Ethics, Risk Management, Business Strategies, Audit and Taxation
• Got selected for Pakistan Throwball team
• Played Throwball at national level, district level and province level.
• Keen interest in ready finance and economics related books
• Part-time e-commerce dealer
I definitely recommend Vishah for her expert teaching skills. Her knowledge is up to par and is great with her students.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, economics lessons for all!
Taking commerce lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£13|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£65|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£130|