Hello! I am happy to tutor students in scientific areas and concepts of any size or level at A-level and below - please don't be shy! Each session will start with a discussion of what the tutee want to achieve, before working from there. Genuine understanding will be prioritised as opposed to merely rote learning, and exam technique will be discussed where appropriate (including the classic: 'Read the question!').
After 4 years in further education, I have been exposed to multiple styles of teaching and learning styles amongst my peers and, additionally, am used to being confused by certain (many!) topics. As a result, I have experience both of being taught and of teaching myself in a way that overcomes this confusion, explaining difficult topics in a relatable way and using real-life examples to illustrate points where possible.
- MSc Biological and Bioprocess Engineering (Distinction)
- BSc Molecular Biology (2.1)
- A-level: Biology (A), Chemistry (B) and Physics (B)
- GCSEs: 4A*, 7A
- Sheffield Graduate Award (achieved through extensive volunteering both domestically and abroad)
- Officer Training Corps Modules 1 and 2 (recognising my completion of the first two Sandhurst training modules, part-time, over the course of 2 years in the Officer Training Corps)
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, molecular biology lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|