I teach my students based on their individual grades and assessment to see the area of improvements and weaknesses. This allows me to plan each lesson progressively and make sure to put extra attention in weaker areas. I believe as a science tutor my job is to make sure that my students understand each and every topic thoroughly including the processes and mechanisms. My teaching method is going through each topic with detailed explanations which includes diagrams and examples and ensuring students keep up with all the points. I also take notes of student progress to make sure they are 100% confident with all topics.
I am a BSc Biomedical science graduate with 3+ teaching experience in GCSEs and A level sciences. I have tutored over 50+ students over the years and worked in multiple tuition centres across London. I can proudly say that all my students showed tremendous amount of improvements in their grades and gained more confidence academically, especially in science subjects.
GCSEs: £10.00 p/hr
A Level: £12.00 p/hr
February 2021 – Current Oxbridge Learning Biology and Chemistry A level course consultant
• Marking assignments and giving feedback to students.
• Mentoring and guiding each students throughout their course and handling course related enquiries.
January 2021 – Current St John Ambulance – Vaccinator Volunteer
• Checking medical histories before administering vaccines to ensure safety of the vaccine to the
patient, such as allergies.
• Checking on patients before and after vaccination and help them navigate the vaccination centre.
September 2020 – Current Unik Tutors Limited – Science Tutor
• Planning and teaching GCSEs and A level Biology and Chemistry. Learned to manage
responsibilities and multitasking by assisting student individually and as group
• Giving regular feedback to individual students and record their progress and discussing
improvement with colleagues to explore new ways to help students. This helped improve
January 2019 – June 2019 Ideal tuition centre – Science Tutor
• Preparing exams and assessment for students and marking them.
• Tutoring GCSE students for exam preparation.
November 2018 – June 2019 Fine Tutors – Science Tutor
• Responsibilities include teaching all GCSE sciences; preparing and marking weekly exams; giving
individual feedbacks and attending parents’ meetings.
• Through this experience learned how to be patient, calm and committed in order to build a good
communication within a work place.
September 2017 – September 2018 New City College Hackney – Student Ambassador
• Gained Leadership skills through mentoring the first-year students in college while completing
• Organising college open days as a Student Ambassador helped to gain management and
2018 – 2021 BSc (Hons) Biomedical science (IBMS accredited)
University of Westminster London
• Grade achieved in second year 2:1
• Knowledge and skills for a professional Biomedical scientist was gained through the
core modules such as Critical Skills for biomedical sciences and Professional Skills
for Biomedical scientists
• Other modules include, Metabolic Biochemistry; Cell Biology; Functional anatomy;
Human Physiology; Principal of nutrition; Applied Pathology; Clinical Immunology and
Immunohaematology; Medical Microbiology in the Genomics Era; Bioinformatics and
Research project on Gene Expression in Cancer.
2016 – 2018 BTEC national L3 Extended Diploma in Science
New City College Hackney
• Biology, Chemistry, physics
• Grades: DDM
2010 – 2015 GCSEs
Latifiah School for girls London
• Grades: A* - B
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£12|