My teaching methodology is more a Collaborative one. I think it is important for students to learn and work together and also be able to reach out to the instructor for guidance as well. A collaborative environment should be a safe one.
Over 20 years of experience in the IT/Banking/Education arena. I have taught online classes for 10 years, ranging from 20 - 35 students. It is very rewarding to see the progress that my students made throughout the courses. I am a very hands on instructor and truly believe there are no stupid questions.
Software Testing Specialist 08/18 - present
• Develop appropriate project test approaches in Salesforce. Build project test plans.
• Apply the appropriate test case design to meet the test objective. Escalate blocking items.
• Execute test plans and test cases, create test data, and report results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
• Identify gaps in test cases and report and investigate issues/bugs.
• Evaluate processes and available tool sets to ensure delivery of reliable results.
• Create User Stories, Test Plans, Test Cases and execute for results.
• Well versed with Azure DevOps.
Business Applications Analyst I 01/15 – 08/18
• Key contributor in implementation of Salesforce rollout.
• Maintained builder software database (Newstar Sales).
• Conduct testing of all new systems and new releases and enhancements to existing systems.
• Developed and maintained all end user system documentation, training materials and FAQs.
• Microsoft CRM – Supported, updated and corrected issues within CRM.
• Resolved all user reported system Help tickets on a daily basis in coordination with the Help Desk staff.
• Performed System Administration and Security Administration functions for all related business applications.
• Assisted in implementing new business systems. Second Tier Helpdesk support for escalated issues.
• Key software tester for Salesforce and Newstar Sales releases and enhancements to existing systems.
• Developed test scripts to be executed for software testing.
• Trained the divisions on all Sales systems
• Monitored compliance with corporate policies and procedures of projects.
University of Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ
Instructor 09/04 – 06/14
• Taught Information Technology, Management, Marketing, Critical Thinking and General Studies courses.
• Focused on the practical application of theory in the workplace and brought advanced academic preparation and professional experience to the classes.
• Prepared class syllabus and grading rubrics; provided qualitative weekly feedback for each student.
Mutual of Omaha Bank - Tempe, AZ
Business Systems Analyst 05/06 – 08/11
• Responsible for developing comprehensive analysis of a variety of business system functions, communicating results and making recommendations to Executives and Staff.
• Managed major projects such as Fiserv software system conversion and upgrades resulting in increased business system efficiency.
• Provided recommendations for, and directed implementation of, internal workflow improvements.
• Lead QA Tester for software upgrades.
• Created training materials for Executives and Staff and conducted training sessions.
• Developed and implemented policies and procedures for business software system conversions and upgrades.
• Facilitated JAD sessions to determine system requirements.
• Created User Stories to determine requirements for Product Owner.
Client Relationship Manager 02/06 – 05/06
• Managed bank relationships with Homeowners’ Association Management firms to assure retention of a substantial component of the bank’s business.
• Acted as liaison between clients and bank Account Executives; managed resolution of complex servicing issues.
• Responsible for management of accounts to ensure successful audits.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft powerpoint lessons for all!
Taking microsoft outlook lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£22|