25 Year Old Qualified Mathematics Teacher who has been tutoring for 8 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Mathematics and English entrance examinations 7+, 10+, 11+, 11plus, pre13+, 13+, Maths GCSEs and QTS Numeracy & Literacy Professional Skills Exams.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bsc Mathematics (2:1)
A Levels In Mathematics
QTS Professional Skills Pass (Numeracy & Literacy)
PCGE in Secondary Mathematics
- How much do you charge?
Fee includes travel.
Groups of 2 = £20 per hour per child
Groups of 3 = £17 per hour per child
Groups of 4 = £15 per hour per child
- Where do you teach?
Libraries, cafes and students' homes.
- When are you available?
Monday - Friday (5PM-8PM)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
QTS Professional Skills Literacy
QTS Professional Skills Numeracy
Mathematics and English entrance examinations 7+, 10+, 11+, 11plus
- What kind of experience do you have?
Spent last 8 years tutoring.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I hold a DBS.
• Qualified Mathematics Teacher
• BsC Mathematical Studies
• Numeracy & Literacy QTS Skills Test, 11+ Entry Exams, GCSE Mathematics
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|