My name is Liam Cunningham. My lessons apply to students studying GCSE PE and BTEC sport theory. I have a friendly approach to teaching and learning and have various techniques to support students gain the best learning experience possible.
I have been giving lessons to students between the age of 11 and 42 since July 2013.
Over the years I have taught lessons to well over a thousand students.
Students have always made progress no matter what their starting point and I have a no students left behind attitude.
• Sports Rehabilitation Bsc. (Hons) – Graduate (2008 to 2013)
• BTEC Sports Diploma – (Merit/Merit/Merit) (2006 to 2008)
• Qualified Teacher Status (2016) TRN: 1659940
• Physical Education (A)
• Mathematics (B)
• Science (B)
• English & English Literature (C)
• French (C)
• Information Communication Technology (C)
• Religious Studies (C)
• Citizenship (C) (2001 to 2006)
• First Aid Certificate (July 2015)
• Safeguarding Certified (June 2016)
• National Vocational Qualification (QCF) Edexcel Level 2
• NVQ Diploma in Instructing Exercise and Fitness (Gym Based exercise) QCF
• CYQ Level 3 certificate in Personal Training
• Level 1 Basketball Qualification
• Professional Key Skills: Literacy and Numeracy
Hull FC Secondary Education Lead Manager
June 2012 – August 2016
Through this role I taught students from The Rise Academy and Oakfield academy that are Alternate Provisions in Hull that facilitate for students that have been taken out of mainstream school due to behaviour or other circumstances. I created all resources on qualifications on Sport to increase the students learning experience, making it more engaging and pupil friendly. Though this role was challenging due to the nature of student behaviour it was also very rewarding seeing these students progress regardless of their starting point when joining us.
Teacher of Physical Education – The Boulevard academy
September 2016 – present
My role at the school is to deliver Physical Education lessons to Year 7 through Year 11 students for core and GCSE PE. I have a role within the classroom also. I teach Literacy and Numeracy to a Year 8 class who are also my form tutor group. I have a pastoral role with these students and I am solely responsible for their outcome in Literacy and Numeracy.
football lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest basketball lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 5 a side football lessons for all!
Taking rugby lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£30|