Lessons are tailored to each student's specific needs and level of understanding. I attempt to break down each part of the body/anatomy into smaller parts to make the the overall task less daunting. I incorporate memorization and study tools that made the learning process easier for me, with hopes that it also simplifies the process for my students.
I hold a Bachelors degree in Kinesiology & Health Science, and am currently studying a Masters of Science in Physiotherapy at Kings College London. Throughout both degrees I have completed courses covering microscopic human anatomy, gross human anatomy, functional anatomy, neuroanatomy and physiology.
- MSc Physiotherapy- Present, Kings College London
- BKIN (Bachelor of Kinesiology & Health Science) - First Class
University of British Columbia
- University of British Columbia scholarship winner
- AP Scholar with Honour (high school)
- Vancouver General Hospital
- Complete Physical Rehabilitation
- Bosscher Physiotherapy
- Renew Physiotherapy Clinic
- UBC Motor Skills Laboratory
- CPR certified
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£30|