I am ready to give lesson to degree, alevel and GSCE students.
I would make tailored lessons according to your requirements.
I am enthusiastic about education and always strive to do the best for my students. I am able to take on responsibility for learning and have experience of successfully managing a class
I have a great passion to teach and enjoy to make difficult concepts easy for students.
It is my goal to combine my range of experience with my ability to be a compassionate, enthusiastic, intelligent teacher who will make a positive contribution to your school district and larger community.
• 2009 – 2013, Fatima Memorial Dental College, Lahore, Pakistan.
Degree: 1st class honors (Bachelors of Dental Surgery).
• 2007 – 2009, Bloomfield Hall College, Sahiwal, Pakistan.
A Levels: Biology Grade A, Chemistry Grade A, Physics Grade A, Math’s Grade B.
• 2005 – 2007, Bloomfield Hall College, Sahiwal, Pakistan.
8 GCSE’s at Grade A including Math’s, English and Science.
May 2017 – Feburary 2018, Harrington Mydentist, UK, Trainee Dental Nurse/Receptionist. (NHS and private)
• Make bookings and maintain the appointment calendar.
• Provides all the necessary instruments and materials needed by the dentist for a particular dental procedure for a patient.
• Ensures sterility of the instruments and machines used for the patient.
• Maintains sterility and clean environment throughout the procedure.
• Taking and developing dental x-rays.
• Keeping records up to date throughout the appointment on the computer and writing notes for dentist.
• Assisting in private treatments like Implants, Invislaign, six month smiles and botox.
• Ensuring there is enough stock of everything the practice needs.
January 2017 – March 2017, Manguard Electrical Security, UK, Telesales Representative.
• Using clear and confident telephone manner with proven aptitude for dealing with customers.
• Communicating effectively with a wide range of customers in a busy, inbound call centre environment.
• Using Microsoft Office, Excel & Word to record and analyse data on computer.
• Being fully aware of the importance of data security and relevant legislation.
• Identifying and acting upon potential sales opportunities using phrases and keywords that can generate a customers’ confidence.
• Generating many customers leads benefiting the company by generating more sales.
May 2015 – January 2016, Dental Professionals, Lahore, Pakistan, Dental Associate to Oral Surgeon & Implantologist.
• Taking full patients history and carrying out clinical examinations.
• Assisting the surgeon in taking notes and helping in all procedures including instrument handling, local anesthesia administration, suction and suturing.
• Cleaning and de-contaminating the patient and surgery after the treatment.
• Talking intra-oral and extra oral radiographs of patients.
• Maintaining the patient’s appointment and payment diary.
April 2014 – April 2015, Fatima Memorial Dental Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan, Dental House surgeon.
• Worked directly on patients In Department of Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Restorative Dentistry, Crown & Bridge and Diagnostics.
• Taking complete patient history, taking intra oral and extra oral radiographs, administering local anesthesia and suturing minor oral surgery patients.
• Attended 1st Women Dental Conference 2014.
• Attended workshop on ‘Practice Management in Dentistry’, Fatima Memorial Hospital, May 2014.
• Attended 3rd International PPA Dental Conference, August 2014, Islamabad.
• Attended 3rd International PAO Dental Conference, September 2013, Bhurban.
• Attended Cardiac First Response Course, University of Health Sciences, June 2013.
• Attended International Dental Conference PDA, April 2013, Lahore.
• Attended Dental Implantology Extensive Course at FMH, Lahore, December 2012.
• Attended 2nd ISDAR Conference, 2012, Lahore.
• Certified in Medical Emergencies Management 2013 & 2018.
• 2nd in Class in 1st Professional BDS, 2010.
• 3rd in class in 3rd Professional BDS, 2012.
• 3rd in Quiz competition in PPA International Dental Conference, August- 2014, Islamabad.
• 1st in Table clinic competition in International Dental PDA conference, April-2013, Lahore.
• Attended Dental Implantology Extensive Course, December-2012, at FMH, Lahore.
• 1st in Table clinic competition in ISDAR Conference, March-2011, Lahore.
• 2nd in Annual FMH Badminton competition 2012.
• FMH Sportswoman of the year 2011 & 2012.
• 2nd in Annual FMH Basketball competition 2011.
• 1st in Annual FMH Table Tennis competition 2011, 2012 & 2013.
• 3rd in International Shahjivna Parliamentary Debate competition 2009.
• 1st in Inter-school Badminton completion 2007.
• Can communicate fluently in English, Urdu and Punjabi.
• Available upon request.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|