Hi, my name is Karolina and I am a Dentist qualifies from King's College London. I understand that many students find certain aspects of the academic syllabus challenging and having recently completed mine I believe that I know how to present them in a simpler and easier to understand way. GCSE grades: A*- all subjects. A-level- Psychology A*, Biology/Chemistry-A. I graduated with a BDS from King's College London in 2019.I strongly believe that I have the in-depth subject knowledge as well as the positive and can-do attitude that will allow my students to improve not only their grades but also their confidence in the subject.
- Have been tutoring, maths and sciences at GCSE level for 5 years with excellent results - all students achieved at the grade that they were hoping for
- Have been tutoring A-level Biology and Psychology for nearly 3 years with a similar success rate- have taught over 600 lessons online
- Have helped out younger years in revising for their exams through the "dental parents" program at university.
- Have been involved in tutoring students oversees including GCSE and A level in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and University level in Poland.
- Currently Academic lead at exclusive A level and University Mentoring Programme.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£35|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£175|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£350|