Over the years I have assisted in many workshops and classes. Children sometimes feel quite nervous about acting in front of their peers, it can feel a bit exposing so I like to approach a class by making the most fun out of it. Beginning with several games, particularly games that make you as goofy as possible to help them loosen up and not worry. Then I like to go into more detail, script work and scene studies, getting them to develop their skills in not only acting but directing and maybe even writing too!
I am a drama school graduate from East 15 Acting School, having received a First. I grew up in Somerset where I had a wonderful education and spent most of my time in the drama department either brushing up on my lines for a school play or helping direct the younger performers. Now I'm heading straight into the industry to try my luck as a professional.
£10 cancellation fee.
East 15 Acting School
- BA Acting (Hons) (First Class)
Wells Cathedral School
- 3 x A Levels: Theatre Studies (A), Philosophy and Ethics (B) and English (C)
- 11 x GCSE’s ranging from A* to C
- Received the award for 'Most Outstanding Student in Drama'
2015-2018: Waitress - Kitty Fisher’s, Mayfair, London
2016: Front of House – various - Baxterstory UK
2014-2015: Waitress - Talbot Inn, Mells, Somerset
August 2014: Climbed to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, 5,895m above sea level (self-funded)
Sierra Leone: Teaching Primary school students at J T Reffell School & running drama workshops
Other: Campsite Steward for three consecutive Glastonbury Festivals; teaching assistant at Horrington Primary School, Somerset
Theatre / Acting: Roles of note
- Mrs Welsh in ‘Blue Stockings’, the fiercely determined headmistress of Girton College in 1896, fighting for women’s right to graduate.
- Marina in ‘The Family That Could Talk About Anything’, the Danish farce’s UK premiere.
- Emma in ‘All New People’ performed at the Tristan Bates theatre.
- Puck in ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ performed at the Alma Tavern, Bristol.
Art & Painting; took a summer course at the Charles Cecil School in Florence in 2017
Travel; last trip was a month’s trip through the national parks of British Columbia, Canada 2017
Cooking; ‘The Essential Cookery Course’ a four week intensive course at The Grange, Somerset 2014
Sailing; RYA Advanced Stage 4 course completed 2010
REFERENCES – available on request
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest improvisational theatre lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, drama school entrance lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£100||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£200||£200|