I am graduate, I give Maths and Sciences lessons from primary school to University level. My technique is a one to one approach so the student can ask questions and be fully clear on the topic been taught. I'm enthusiastic passionate and very patient.
I've given Maths and Science tuition as a student at Aston University and I've taught many student who have gone on to excel in Maths and Physics based modules. My students have gone on to achieve university degrees and A Level grade A in Mathematics and Sciences
42 Bevan Avenue Barking Essex IG11 9NP
Email: (concealed information)
I am an erudite person who always values the opinion of others. I have shown teaching skills and also a good eye for detail in the tasks completed over the years. I’m a hardworking, enthusiastic and self motivated individual. I have carried out various tasks where interpersonal and communication skills have been demonstrated. My ambition is to become a teacher and I hope to find a long-term position at a school where I can learn from existing teachers and challenge my abilities to be a good teacher. I have a passion for education and am looking to kick-start a career in teaching. I’ve shown passion for Mathematics and Science in Secondary school where I was top of the class in A level Mathematics. I achieved A in A levels Mathematics, B in Biology and C in Physics. I also excelled in Mathematics and Science related modules during my studies at University where I tutored course colleagues in Mathematics and Science subjects. I love working with children and am eager to pass on my knowledge in order to help them excel in their studies. I am a good role model to children at my church. I understand that good role models are key to achieving success in one’s education, as they played important roles in my education.
Teaching and tutoring
• Able to teach and tutor student of different ages e.g. children, teens and youths
Patience and persistence
• Able to exercise patience and persistence in challenging situations
Communication and interpersonal skills
• Can confidently work and communicate with children of all ages and background
• Can confidently can work in teams
Mathematics and Sciences
• Competent in tutoring Mathematics and Science subjects
• Able to adapt to different situations and environments
• Able to carry out maintenance of lights and other electrical appliances
• Able to competently diagnose faulty equipments so they can be properly fixed
Excellent customer service skills
• Developed excellent customer service skills during work experiences
Ilford SDA Church May 2011 to date
Teen and youth class Sabbath school teacher
• Assist teens with revision in Mathematics and Sciences
• Tutor teens at the at the library
• Mentor teens
• Have meetings with teens to discuss career aspirations
• Teach teens about the bible using study guide
PRS July 2016 to date
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
• Light tests
• PAT tests
• Light and electrical appliance maintenance
• BMS control
• Boilers and Chillers maintenance
• FCU maintenance
Babcock University May 2015 – April 2016
Support Engineer Industrial Training
• ICT support – Provide an outstanding level of 1st & 2nd line ICT support to BU staff and students both onsite and remotely.
• Build fantastic relationships with students and staff
• Provide IT and network support to students and staff at the library and other departments
• Assist students in proper use of computers and best working practices.
• Create new users, login profile and permissions and manage leavers.
City University London
MSc Telecommunications and Networks September 2011 - July 2014
Digital communications, Wireless Communications, Signal and information theory, Multiservice Communication Networks, Cryptography and Coding, Digital Signal Processing, Optical Communication, Laser and Optoelectronics, Dissertation.
BEng Electrical & Electronic Engineering October 2008 - May 2011
Electrical Systems Engineering, Electronic Systems Analysis, Digital Systems Architecture, Digital & Analogue Electronics, Digital Systems Design, Digital and Programmable Systems, Digital Systems Architecture, Principles and Circuits, Individual Final Year Project
Eastbury Comprehensive School Sep 2006 – Jun 2008
A Level: Mathematics, AS Biology, AS Further Mathematics
Dagenham Park Church of England School Sep 2001 – Jun 2008
A Level: Physics
GCSE: ICT, D&T, Mathematics, Science, Geography, French
Reading and learning. Keeping up-to-date with the latest news and publications. Keen musician; play at church services. Keen football player and avid fan. Keeping fit.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|