I believe in learning through understanding. My classes are fun and interactive, using techniques such as creating mind maps with students and using visual aids for learning especially in science classes, followed up by using past papers to drill exam techniques weeks prior to important examinations.
I am an engineering student from Loughborough University, currently living in London. I have been tutoring 3 GCSE students in the last 2 years and have helped them achieve all As or above in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths.
Loughborough University, BEng (HONS) Sports Technology 2016-2020
- (accredited by The Institution of Engineering and Technology)
Monmouth School, Wales 2012-2016
- 4 A-levels: Mathematics (A), Biology (A), Physical Education (B), Chinese (B)
- GCSE: 6A*, 4A (with Mathematics and English)
Technical Intern June 2018-present
International Tennis Federation - governing body of world tennis, wheelchair tennis, and beach tennis
- Worked in a laboratory environment, testing tennis balls and surfaces under strict protocols
- Travelled to multiple locations for Davis Cup and Federation Cup on site court testing of the court pace and the accuracy of Hawkeye data
Team Leader July-August 2016
Pro Active Learning, Hong Kong- A company which organizes programs that assist children, parents and teachers to reach for their highest potential in a positive, fun and exciting learning environment
- Responsible for children aged 8-15;
- 24 hours being in charge of children's health and wellbeing;
- Keeping a role model standard at all times, positively influence youngsters;
- Organising games and events, ensuring students to learn in a fun environment.
Ian has a lot of patience and is very supportive as a tutor, always willing to explain to you if didn't understand the question or solution the first time. There is no question he cannot answer and if there is he will have it by the next session. Would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a tutor :)
Ian was a great help to our boy Timothy who went from a C to an A. Ian certainly puts his spin on things. Timothy went from a 34” to a 38” chest over the 4 months of tuition as for every wrong answer he was made to do 35 push-ups.
Ian is a great tutor! Always helps me out in times of need, whether it be 2 pm or 1 am on the morning before an exam! Absolute hero, would highly reccomend!
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|