I am a student in Aston University looking to teach O and A levels students. I have straight A*s in O levels and A levels so I'll be able to give you some tips and I know how to get good grades (by what approach) and I am really confident in the way I teach. I am from Pakistan so if you want me to teach in Urdu, I can do that as well although I can speak native English.
I have been teaching my juniors since my high school days! There were some students who were failing initially and in the end were able to get As in O level Maths. I also have been teaching online at some websites so I can teach on skype too without any problem.
You can contact me and we can decide on the price if it's a problem by any means!
• 8A* and 1A in my O levels (A* in subjects including English, Add Maths and Physics)
• 3A*s in A level (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
• SAT 1 Score: 1750 (770 in Mathematics, 420 in Critical Reading, 560 in Writing)
• SAT 2 score: 2350 (780 in Physics, 800 in Mathematics level 2, 770 in chemistry)
• CGPA: 3.36 after 5 semesters (Currently in 6th Semester)
• 6th Semester in Aston University, Brimingham (as exchange student)
• Internship at Fauji Fertilizers Company Limited (Iso2002 certified) - Unpaid
• Online Expert at Gotit.com for 1 year (Solving Questions/session) - US$1 per session (10 minutes)
• Online internship at cousellingpak.org for “Data Entry” - Unpaid
• Microsoft Office
• Very quick online self-learner/finding resources
• English (Fluent)
• Urdu (Fluent)
• Turkish (Basic)
• Campus Head boy for the year 2014-15 (High School)
• Attended SoL Young Leader Conference 2015
• Attended LUMS Psifi 2014
• Attended LGS MUN 2015
• Running long distances
• Reading Novels
• Traveling around country
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|