My teaching philosophy focuses on a student-centred methodology and is based on fulfilling the needs of you as an individual. I use a ‘Natural’ and ‘Communicative Approach’ in order to maximise the student’s ability to use English in practical, everyday situations. I focus on communication in the context of what uses you as a student have for learning and applying the English language. I recognise that students are individuals who will learn in unique and varied ways. I aim to identify and use material that is best suited to your interests and learning style in order to build the most effective and engaging lessons that are tailored to your needs.
I am qualified to teach English as a foreign language (TEFL accredited). I have completed 120 hours of online TEFL certification alongside 20 hours of in-class teaching experience. I have completed 12 days of Europe based volunteering experiences offering conversational exchange to adults in order to improve skills and confidence with the English language.
I can offer specialised topics and content suited to your needs and interests. Learning English with me will improve fluency, build confidence and be tailored around your learning style and goals.
50% cancellation fee applies. Lessons will be planned ahead and tailored to your specific interests and requirements. Therefore a 50% cost of the lesson will be incurred should a student cancel after the lesson has been booked and agreed upon. Will not face a cancellation fee if student reschedules within 24 hours.
Five years of extensive and dynamic experience across public sector, academic, marketing, administrative and sales positions. Uphold excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail and problem solving capabilities. Dedicated and resourceful towards driving first-rate customer satisfaction. I am passionate about using my skills to teach students of English and deliver well-organised and creative lessons suited to all ages and abilities.
Customer Concierge Operator:
• Provide accurate, effective and high quality enquiry resolution for the provision of government services consistent with public sector business requirements as assessed by internal quality reviews.
• Efficiently assess and take ownership of customers’ needs to ensure customer satisfaction as a priority, demonstrated by a consistent client satisfaction score of 4.9 out of 5 as assessed and monitored through customer feedback surveys.
• Experience training and mentoring other staff members in order to maintain the highest level of customer inquiry resolution and staff conduct.
Student Recruitment Advisor:
• Provide high quality generalist service as the first point of contact for a higher education institution.
• Assimilate multiple CRM systems and Microsoft programmes to deliver specialist assistance across multiple faculties and agencies simultaneously, while undertaking administrative work as required for the provision of excellent service delivery.
• Comply with privacy requirements and legislative obligations ensuring confidentiality, privacy and integrity of information.
• Increase sales through promotional and branding strategies by planning and directing activities in order to deliver high quality advertisement initiatives towards changing audiences and defined market briefs.
• Adapt and embody various brand values with professionalism and conviction in order to achieve the successful completion of over 20 marketing campaigns for global brand leaders which successfully build and grow customer relationships.
University of Manchester 2014-2017
BA (Hons) Modern History with Economics: Upper Second-Class Honours
• TEFL Certified - 120 hours (online) & 20 hours (in-class)
• 12 days Conversational English programme in Poland – Volunteer (Angloville)
• Football development Coach University of Manchester Women’s Football Club - Over 75 hours of volunteering
• Development of ‘Wellbeing Café’ for Local Community – Six month fundraising project. Support isolated members of the community in Manchester.
Perfect! I really enjoyed working with Loren. The lessons were always on time, well prepared. The sessions were perfectly tailored to my needs as I wanted to focus on my pronunciation and diction. Thank you so much :)
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£50||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£85||£120|