I am exuberant when endeavouring a student to accelerate academically, beyond their "target grades" and I know that parents hold the same view. In order to receive the best possible grades I believe that whilst a tailored experience is necessary, some structural lessons are necessary in order to introduce the student with methods used in the real world. In conjunction with academic learning, I understand the importance of targeted examination-style practice which really boosts confidence. All, of course, while taking into account the mental health of the student.
I have tutored a vast array of GCSE, SATs and 11+ students all over London, in home and online. This has accumulated to successive years of tuition, with students proudly obtaining tremendous grades. My tutelage has spanned to students from London to East Asia. My study of the stem subjects at Mulberry Academy Shoreditch and having achieved significant GCSE grades is a great compliment to my tutoring experience. It also means I confidently, and enthusiastically, teach English, Maths and the Sciences in core exams such as the 11+, SATs and GCSE.
A young, individualistic and motivated student who enjoys the STEM subjects thoroughly whilst pursuing hobbies in Coding, Sign and certain sports. Pushing for a versatile, confident and adaptive candidate. Thriving in challenging and high-pressure environments makes me a great, valuable asset.
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch 2014 - 2021
A-levels: Chemistry A, Physics A, Maths A
GCSEs: three 7s, seven 6s including a 7 in english and 7 in maths
Awarded First Give prize and HEAL program
• Tutored a range of students throughout the year in Maths and the Sciences.
• Pushed students to gain the best possible results.
• Prioritised the mental health of the students.
Etonx: Writing Skills Course 2020
• Enrolled on a prestigious course in which I furthered my proffieciency and composure in my written language
• Gained skills such as independent learning, critical thinking and self assessment
• Showed perseverence in finshing a competitive e-course.
Accenture Work Experience 2020
• Completed numerous online courses, detailing in online safety and client confidentiality.
• Worked on real-life projects, helping clients to find innovative solutions.
• Improved communication and confidence skills.
Sheriff’s Challenge 2019-2020
• Provide a detailed presentation to the mayor of the City of London.
• Worked in a large team, providing compelling research .
• Created a meticulous plan for our execution of the presentation.
KPMG Mentoring 2019
• Mentored over the course of three months with planned lessons.
• Improved interview skills, whilst learning life skills.
• Developed good working relationships with mentor and other students.
Gadget Exchange: Sales associate 2019
• Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
• Maintained visually appealing and effective displlays for the entire shop
• Exceeded personal sales goals during our summer sale month
UCL Horizons programme 2017-2019
• Attended a prestigious ‘Saturday school’ where we learnt to debate profficiently.
• Became confident in my articulation of speech.
• Formed necessary teamwork skills in order to form a coherant, firm delivery of points.
• Attended to the needs of the children whilst e.
• Taught valuable life lessons along with valid skills to benefit those I looked after.
• Gained good personal connections and maintained those connections with parents .
• Cared for the welfare of the students.
• Provided a safe environment in which the kids could develop vital life skills.
• Ensured parents were satisfied with the care their children recieved.
First Give 2015
• Lead a team to present for a chosen charity
• Listened to team members and incorporated their thoughts
• Won a significant sum for our charity
Activities and Skills
Languages: English – native; Bengali – near fluent
IT: Proficient in MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Hobbies: Photography, Technology, Reading, Cars,
Sport: Mulberry Academy Shoreditch Badminton team; training once a week
Swimming; once every two weeks
Table Tennis; once every two weeks
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£65||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£120||£100|