My teaching style is based on the 3 point GTT method:
GOALS & TIMETABLE:
- The first two points will see the student able to define what educational success looks like
for them, and have a clear plan of how to go about it.
• When students know specifically where they would like to get to, and have clear instructions on how to get there; they can be confident and stimulated to produce their best work.
- The final point is the learning techniques we will use and this is based on the way the
1. Takes in information (learns something new)
2. Relays information (communicates something they have learned)
• With correct learning techniques the student is able to SWOT their learning (Study Without Tears) and focus on maximum efficiency within the amount of time they have.
- Full-time teacher in a London School looking for Tutoring Opportunities during Summer Holiday.
- 7 Years experience teaching and tutoring students from Primary to University level.
- Tailoring tutoring to students learning style (using VARK Learn concepts)
- Essay planning and writing (English Literature, History, Politics and humanities subjects)
- Exam preparation (even when left late)
- Preparation of revision and study timetables
- Educated to College level at English Literature, and Degree level in History and Politics
- Dedicated students attain results 1 band above previous predicted grade
Success Story (June 2020):
This summer my exam preparation saw a Criminology student struggling with confidence and on a 2:2 trajectory achieve a First Class and three Upper Second classes in their exams, resulting in an Upper Second Class graduation from Kent University.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, poetry lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£14||£14|