My sole focus is to teach the contents of the curriculum, to help give students a little extra support if they require. I can help with homework, or offer support in any area which needs improvement. Therefore, working with children from the ages of 4-11. Previous lessons have included phonics, reading lessons, maths based lessons and much more.
I have just finished a degree at UEA in Education (due to graduate in July 2018), starting the PGCE in September, hoping to become a primary school teacher. Currently working in the EYFS, teaching the contents of the curriculum in a rural Norfolk Primary School. However, have had experience working and volunteering in KS1 and KS2.
If i have to travel over 10 miles from my home to tutor, an additional £10 will be added to cover the petrol costs.
121 WINDSOR PARK GARDENS, SPROWSTON, NORWICH, NR67PT MOBILE: (concealed information)8
University of East Anglia
Skills gained throughout course include:
• Communication: both written and verbal, in presenting to peer groups and tutors.
• Teamwork: working on a variety of different projects with fellow students has allowed me to expand my skills further.
• Time management and self-directed study: I have become much more adept at using my time productively, in
prioritising tasks appropriately.
• Leadership skills: At the beginning of Year 2 I took on the role of becoming student rep, this included gathering
information from students if they had concerns and passing them on further.
• Confidence: after spending 3 months in a rural primary school in Norfolk my confidence has developed with teaching
and leading young children.
Easton College, Norwich September 2010- June 2012 Achieved Distinction*Distinction*Distinction* in Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (Development, Coaching and
Alderman Peel High School
GCSEs: 13, including English (B), Math’s (B), Science (C), PE (B)
• National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (2011)
• American Red Cross Lifeguard Qualification (2016)
• Level 1 Award in Fitness and Physical Activity (QCF) (July 2011)
• Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF) Gym Based Exercise (may 2011)
• Functional Skills Qualification in English at Level 1 (2011)
• Functional Skills Qualification in English at Level 2 (2011)
• Level 1 RYA Qualification Start Sailing (2012)
• CRB Check (2014)
• DBS Check (2016)
• Full UK Driving License
• RYA First Aid (2017)
• RYA Dinghy Instructor (2017)
• British Sign Language (101)
Langham Village Primary School
September 2005- June 2010
Teaching Assistant in Reception class, role includes: leading phonic sessions, assisting in the general day to day teaching, meeting the needs of the curriculum, dealing with safeguarding issues.
May 2017- September 2017
Blakeney Sailing School
Teaching sailing on a daily basis to groups of children, or adults, this included: effective lesson plans, ensuring the participants where safe to take part, meeting syllabus requirements, time management (tide dependent), awareness of the surrounding area without putting anyone at risk, risk assessments, leadership skills, good communication, ensuring the boats where left in a safe position.
February 2015 to August 2015
Christopher William Ltd. North Creake.
Shop assistant, on a day to day basis my jobs included stock taking, cash management, general running of the shop (cleaning and tidying), customer service, answering the telephone, ordering new stock and meeting reps, security of the shop
(alarms), appearance of the shop (window displays).
August 2011 to February 2015/ September 2016- December 2018
The Anchor Inn, Morston
Assistant Manager, Duties include: Team Leading, Managing Staff and the team, managing social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), Responsibility for daily cash intake, taking responsibility for locking up in the evenings (setting alarms) answering telephone calls, effective communication between staff, good customer service, general day to day running of the pub, dealing with complaints.
Young Leader at Beavers (Blakeney) (Jan-Sept 2013)
• This involved planning and organising sessions and activities for the children aged between 6-10. Getting them involved in helping to set them up and the running of them, using their ideas and suggestions so I could then plan the next session on what they wanted to do.
• Risk assessments, ensuring that all risk assessments were complete and up to date in order to provide sufficient safety for the children.
• Working alongside a team of others, incorporating all ideas that were discussed in meetings in order for the children to benefit from their time spent at this club.
Teaching in a underprivileged school (Delhi) (Nov 2014)
• Plan lessons on a daily basis which incorporated Numeracy, Literacy, general lifestyle skills and basic social interaction.
• Left with an ambition to be involved in similar environments.
• Working with children who’s first language wasn’t English.
Wells-Next-the-Sea Primary School (Jan 2015)
• Working alongside the teaching assistant to ensure lessons ran smoothly, and children got the extra help when needed.
• Participating in classroom environment, working with children in Year 1.
• Contributing to classroom activities, such as new themed projects.
Camp Farwell, USA (June 2016-August 2016)
• Effective team work, working alongside a group of 10 to lifeguard, ensuring policies and practices are followed.
• Creating effective lesson plans to teach the children on the water.
• Looking after 8 children 24 hours a day.
• Leadership skills, after getting promoted to a Head Counsellor, my job role changed slightly, I had to observe the other
staff to ensure their lessons where effective and productive.
• Attend staff meetings, this involved decision making.
• Nurturing personality.
• Leadership skills
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literacy lessons for all!
Taking phonetics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|