Are you interested in learning Italian in a friendly and approachable way? As a native Italian speaker that as lived in the UK for the last 20 years, I can help.
I also make a mean Tiramisu!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Italian: basics, conversation, GCSE and A-Level. Translations, proof-reading, and accent coaching.
I also teach Drawing and Art classes.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA in Fine Art
Master in Graphic Design and Advertisement
- How much do you charge?
My fees are:
£50 / 60 minutes
£40 / 45 minutes
Online tutoring (skype or other if preferred):
£35 / 60 min
£30 / 45 min
£5 travel expenses zones 1-3
£7 travel expenses zones 4-6
£10 if further
- Where do you teach?
I teach mainly at students' homes. I live in Lewisham so areas nearby are preferred but I am willing to travel around London.
For Italian conversation, meetings can also be arranged in less formal places such a cafes, parks or where more suitable for the students.
- When are you available?
I am very flexible. When away from London, lessons can be done over Skype.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any age, any level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype or other if preferred.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Italian is my mother tongue. I have been teaching Italian for many years in the UK and Italy.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Not a recent one but I am willing to obtain one if requested.
• BA in Fine Arts
• Master in Graphic Design and Advertising
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|