My teaching style is friendly and supportive. I engage my pupils well in learning because I speak at their level during lessons. Have taught Physics and Mathematics to KS3, KS4 and KS5 students. Knowing students' prior knowledge is a key.
I have been teaching for over 20 years in West Midlands. My pupils enjoy lessons and work to their full potential. Consequently, they performs well in their exams and achieve high grades. Their performance gives me real mental satisfaction.
PROFILE: A fully qualified Science teacher with a twenty year experience of teaching Physics and Mathematics in United Kingdom.
Qualifications and Education
• Postgraduate Certificate in Education (1999 – June 2000) leading to Qualified Teacher Status: The University of Wolverhampton, England.
• Research Training in Science & Engineering of Materials (1996-98): The University of Birmingham, England.
Skills learnt: Making presentations using visual aids, exhibiting posters, computer skills (use of Microsoft Office, data logging, literature survey, CD-ROMS, Using LABview software), chemical safety, working with X-rays and magnetic fields.
• M.Phil. in the Science and Engineering of Materials (1996): The University of Birmingham, England.
2001-12: Teacher of Science (Physics), Business & Enterprise College (Alumwell), Primley Avenue, Walsall, West Midlands, United Kingdom.
• Taught all aspects of Physics up to A level.
• Involved pupils in learning by: making lessons interesting; continuously assessing pupils’ work through a skilful use of questioning in both plenary sessions and small groups; giving pupils good feedback through discussions and marking to make further improvements.
• Organised recreational activities and coached groups of 30 pupils effectively.
• Collaborated with staff on various in-house tasks including conducting exams, organising and attending parents’ evenings to discuss pupil progress.
2012 onward: Contract Teacher of Science (Physics) and Mathematics, Monarch Education Ltd, Birmingham United Kingdom. B2 5LG
• Taught Science and Mathematics on short and long term contracts in schools, colleges and academies in the West Midlands of United Kingdom.
trigonometry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|