My teaching method is mainly 1 on 1 and would prefer doing past papers and practise questions. I am a Games Design student who is also willing to teach students Games Design aside from Maths. I am always driven to help other people and make sure they are confident in the subject they wish to pursue in.
I am currently studying Games Design and am offering to teach you Maths. I have provided a lot of help in this subject to a number of my friends while I was at school. I have completed my GCSEs and A-Levels, having got an A* for Maths GCSE and an A for Maths A-Levels.
- Rates might change if the student requires Higher Education Structure.
- If you would like to cancel a lesson please do it at least a day in advance.
- Organised and hardworking person
- Languages: English, Hindi (basic), German (basic)
- Confident user in Apple Macintosh, Windows, Microsoft Office, Clickteam Fusion 2.5, SolidWorks, Fusion 360
- Decent user in Python, C# in Unity
- Participated in the 45 miles Palace to Palace 2015 Cycling fundraiser for The Prince’s Trust. Successfully raised £2200 for the charity
- Participated in the 5-kilometre colour run for the NSPCC Charity
- Completed Duke of Edinburgh (Bronze, Silver and Gold)
2018-present Brunel University, London BA Games Design (Technology) degree (TIGA accredited)
- Modules: Games Design, Digital Prototyping, Games Programming, Game Engine, Games Development, 3D Modelling
- Completing assessments have developed my time management, creativity and presenting skills – producing my own work and showcasing it to a group of students
- Understanding how to build a game using a scripting language in Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and using Photoshop to design assets for video games
- I have participated in 2 Games Jams, with one of them being the Global Games Jam 2019 and created a narrative horror game with a team of 5
2014-2018 University College School
A Levels: Design and Technology (A*), Maths (A), Computer Science (D)
GCSEs: 11 A* - B, including Mathematics (A*), English Language (A*), Art (A*), Design and Technology (A*)
GAMES (PROGRAMMING) EXPERIENCE 2014-2017
Mind Maze, Lausanne, Switzerland Internship
- Spent a week working with a Senior Games Programmer
- Learnt how to use Unity and script a game in C#
- Finished designing a 3D game
- Experienced a gaming working environment by talking to other employees and seeing their work
Wipro Digital and Design IT, London Internship
- Worked for a global strategic design firm specialising in transformative product-service experiences
- Completed a three-week internship
- Got a better understanding on User Experience (UI) and Coding Languages, e.g., Python and Java Script
UKIE, London Experience
- Got a better understanding on how the gaming industry works
- Worked with an employee and created a poster, using Paint and Microsoft Office for a side project
- Experienced a working environment and got to know the team very well by socialising and making new contacts
PROJECT WORK EXPERIENCE (ART & DESIGN BASED) 2014-2017
Computer Science A-Level Coursework
- Designed a Maze game using Python
- Coded the entire game from scratch
- Used different search algorithms such as A* Search and Dijkstra’s
ICT: Website Designing for an Animal Shelter
- Used Excel, Word Processing, Microsoft Access, Audacity, Movie Maker
ICT (Dual Award): Creating a sophisticated Digital Product - Used Microsoft Database and Screen Capture
Design and Technology (DT) GCSEs – A Levels Coursework
- Used CAD, Coral Draw, Photoshop, Sketchup 3D and Industrial Machines like ban-saw and vacuum bag
- Used SolidWorks to manipulate several models and bring them together to create a visual effect
- The software also allows you to convert the files into any format possible which helped when using a CNC machine to cut the wood
- Designed a coffee table, functional desk and multi-functional storage/work product
Art Project Coursework – exploring the theme of Fragmentation and Explosion through a sculpture
- Created a sculpture of chiseled plywood and cable wires
- Sculpture was shortlisted for an exhibition at The Darren Baker Gallery in London
- Proficient at 3D Drawing, 3D Printing, Collaging
Khushveer has always worked well with students. He has great patience and understanding that helps him teach and accommodate students at any pace suited to them.
Khushveer and I went to school together. He is without a doubt the most hard working person I’ve ever met. He also possesses the patient and caring attitude required to successfully teach others.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|