My teaching method is adaptive depending on what the student may need from spelling words out loud to motivating reading habits. When I spell out the word, it encourages the student to do the same, and reading together not only helps in memorizing but understanding the context as well.
I am a graduate student studying Gender and Development at the University of Sussex. I have done my undergraduate in English Literature and have worked with NGOs teaching students English and Maths. I have previously worked in the publishing field with Pearson Education.
Freelance Transcriber – Ipsos Research Pvt Ltd
March 2020 – till date
• Responsible for transcribing interviews from Hindi to English for various market research studies such as those of Nestle, Vivo and Samsung
Communications Co-ordinator, Editor and Quality Assurance Officer – TechnipFMC, Noida
June 2019 – till date
Communications Co-ordinator –
• Responsible for managing all internal and external communications for Delhi office, including press releases and announcements
• Responsible for conceptualization to final execution of all local, India and Group events
• Responsible for handling exhibitions, sales events, seminarsand sponsorships from conceptualization to completion, including campaign briefing and coordination with various stakeholders
• Responsible for extending communication support in the execution of CSR events in Delhi
• Responsible for producing CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) modules and execution of CSR events in Delhi
• Worked as an editor of Process Manuals created by TechnipFMC for The Gensis Group
• Co-ordinated and collaborated with the engineers to create content as well as smart drawings for the manuals
• Managed the collation of content for 10 manuals
• Copy-edited and proofread all the 10 manuals
• Successfully carried out the first phase of the manuals for our client
Quality Assurance Officer –
• Was responsible for analyzing data and creating dashboards to track data and identify shortcomings in various departments
• Was responsible for ensuring timely reporting of data from the vendors and sites
• Recorded, analyzed and distributed statistical information
• Acted as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
Assistant Editor – Pearson Education, Noida
May 2018 – June 2019
MyPedia Reader –
• Headed the project and oversaw the development and compilation of English textbooks for grade 1 to grade 8
• Created content such as various interactive activities including story writing and field work for young learners to help boost their creativity
• Headed various meetings with the authors and vendors for conceptualization and visualization of the books
• Copy-edited and proofread content for 8 books
• Successfully completed the project before the deadline
MePro (Digital Platform): Big Bets –
• Lead the project to develop an online interactive English platform for adult professionals to improve their spoken and written English which helps boost their employability skills
• Co-ordinated with the vendors to create content as well as improve the digital platform and make it more user friendly
• Worked with the vendors to introduce various teaching pedagogies for adult learners
• Managed the collation of content for all the 10 levels on the platform
• Copy-edited and proofread 160 modules (with 8 activities within a module)
• Conducted various platform checks to detect bugs on the platform
• Successfully rolled out the first phase of the project before the deadline
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, test prep lessons for all!
Taking spelling lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£8||£8|
|5 hours||Not available||£25||£40|