There is no specific method for teaching. I try and develop a way for each individual which will help the m to understand the concept easily. I don't follow a certain teaching method as i believe that the teaching method should be tailored and adapted according to each student. During my teaching i try and ensure that the student has all the concept clear in order to understand the lesson completely. I believe that once you have the concept clear then any question based on it will be easy to understand.
I have tutored secondary students while i was in college. I have also tutored During my time at the university. I have mainly taught maths and science as i have a deep passion and understanding for these subjects. I have taught 10 students since I was in college. My students have achieved A and B's in maths and science.
I am an active, hardworking and self-motivated graduate in Aerospace Engineering with an upper second class. I have experience of delivering a high level of communication skills and designing details, with thorough product knowledge and in a pleasant and professional manner. My current job as a service and sales assistant has allowed me to progress further in my customer serving skills. My past part time jobs as a community ambassador and Sales Advisor has helped me to develop admin work and team working skills. Through working while studying I have acquired great time managing skills.
• Good communication skills, Microsoft skills, leadership and teamwork skills developed via group projects and part time jobs.
• Enthusiastic and effective under pressure.
• Strong aptitude for organization.
• Fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu and a bit of knowledge in Sanskrit.
• Volunteering for social cause.
BEng (HONS) Aerospace Systems Engineering, University of Hertfordshire – Overall Grade Upper 2nd Class
October 2013 to June 2016
Final Year modules -
• Aerospace, Performance, Propulsion and design (2:1) Control systems (COMP)
• Aircraft system integration (2:1) Individual project (2:1)
• Satellite terrestrial communication system (2:1) Stability and control of aircraft (2:2)
Second year modules
• Aircraft systems (2:2)
• Aerospace design (3rd)
• Avionics (2:1)
• Aerothermodynamics (2:2)
• Data acquisition and control systems (2:1)
• Project management and development (2:2)
• Dynamics (2:2)
• Further engineering mathematics (1st)
First year modules
• Introduction to design (2:1)
• Aerospace technology and industry (3rd)
• Intro to manufacturing technology (2:2)
• Materials and electrical science (1st)
• Mechanical science (3rd)
• Fluid mechanics and thermodynamics (3rd)
• Engineering mathematics (1st)
• Eng. application of mathematics (2:2)
Dr.D.Y.Patil Jr College 2011 to 2013
• Overall grade - 2:1
St. Xavier’s High School 2009 to 2011
• Overall grade- 1st
• Mathematics (Algebra and Geometry)
• Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
• Social Studies (History and Geogr
Service and Sales Assistant, Unite Students, Birmingham Feb 2017 to Present
• Managing team for handling the new bookings with university partner for the academic year 17/18
• Day to day office admin duties
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints
• Reaching sales targets
• Debt chasing and meeting monthly targets
• Planning monthly events and meetings along with planning a action plan for debt collection
• Organizing and controlling open day events
• Arranging accommodation viewings and bookings
• Daily inspections for check in and check outs
Customer Service Advisor, Hutchison 3G U.K Limited, Birmingham June 2016 to October 2016
• Communicating with customers on a daily basis
• Dealing with day to day sales targets
• Working within a team
• Achieving store targets for the month
• Interacting with customer queries
• Dealing with day to day admin work
Community Ambassador, CRM students, Hatfield September 2014 to May 2015
• Help in the office with admin work as and when required.
• Ensure that any problems faced by the student living in the accommodation are solved quickly and efficiently.
• Organizing event over the year.
• To put problem solving skills in use as and when required.
Customer Server, Talking Waffles, Birmingham November 2013 to March 2014
• Utilize communication skills in order to serve the customer in the best way possible.
• Time management skills
• To serve the customer in the best way possible team effort skills were used.
• School student representative for two consecutive years i.e. 2009 to 2011
• Volunteering in a go green campaign for the city in 2010.
• 1st year Aerospace Engineers student representative (2013 to 2014)
• Class topper for 7 consecutive years in school (2000 to 2007).
• Academic scholarship in school (4th grade)
• IELTS – Overall 6.5 out of 9
• Gold medal in running race.
• Gold medal in needle and thread race.
• Girls winning team for dodge ball interclass competition.
Interests / Hobbies
• Reading books and magazine.
• As time permits I like getting out to gym. Badminton and netball are my favourite games.
• Photography is something I like to do at all times. I have made many memories by capturing them in my camera. As a hobby I like making scrapbook of every year of my life.
Ms. Jade Compson Assistant Manager
Hutchison 3G U.K. Limited
Erdington High Street
Tel: (concealed information)5
Email: (concealed information)
Dr. Rachel Cunliffe, 2nd year lecturer
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield. AL10 9AB
Tel: (concealed information)3
Email: (concealed information)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||£15||Not available|