- I believe that every learner has different needs, and in order to make them understand a concept, may it be Math or Physics or any other subject, one thing which is very important is to understand what they understand.
- Good understanding of basic concepts is the key to achieve success in any subject.
- Other than this learner must be able to relate what they are learning to the real life.
- Emotional intelligence, helps a teacher to understand their learner better and thereby nurture their needs.
- I have been teaching since 8 years, to the learners from grades 1 to 10. Also taken one-to-one Math sessions to the UK learners.
- I have taught more than 100 learners, including UK and Indian learners.
- I am grateful to share that my experience as a teacher was always rewarding, once one of my learner, who was from London, wrote on my feedback form, "I couldn't believe these things were so simple, I have no idea how I could never understand them before. I am thankful to my tutor for her patience and hard work that she has shown up on me. Thank you for showing confidence in me and making me believe that I am actually good".
This was one of those wonderful comments that I have received as my reward, which I consider as my achievements.
Qualified with specialization in Electronics and communication. With experience in teaching UK learners, providing one to one Math sessions. Looking forward to explore opportunities to further enhance my skills.
Content Developer (Study Clinic pvt. Ldt.(Scorace)) Noida, India
Period: November 2016 – Till Date
Developing Math and Physics Content for 9th and 10th under CBSE curriculum.
Recording learning videos for Math and Physics lessons.
Assistant Team Lead at NCR tutors (a venture of NCR Eduservices pvt. Ltd.) Noida, India
Period: August 2015 – December 2016
Providing online live sessions on Math concepts to the UK learners.
Content development of Math and Science granules.
Generating new outputs along with handling existing clients too.
Mentoring and handling a team of ten. Ensuring a proper team work to achieve the targets.
________________________________________ Extramural engagements
Communicated a paper in IEEE conference, on Metamaterial based EBG filters.
Worked with National geographic as a voice over artist.
Elected as vice-captain in school, also was an active participant in various organizational activities.
Part of organization committee of cultural events at college level.
Gold medalist in 400 m and 600 m race successively for two academic sessions.
Participated in several inter-school debate and extempore competitions.
Technical Profile: Understanding of Microsoft Office (All versions), Sound Forge, Nuendo, RCS.
________________________________________Education & Credentials
2017 M. Tech. in Electronics and Communication, I division
2012 B. Tech. in Electronics and Instrumentation, I division
2007 XII (PCMB) from Assisi Convent School, I division
2005 X from Assisi Convent School, I division
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|