History is not just about dates and names! It is absorbing, fascinating, and more importantly relevant. My passion for all things History is what I deliver in my sessions to spark an interest in the subject, and therefore help better your understanding. Having achieved a First Class Honors degree because of my dedication and disciplined learning style, this is something I try to pass on to my students to achieve the best results.
My approach includes:
- Identifying the needs of learners and adapting the course content and delivery style to meet their needs.
- Assisting students in acquiring better understanding of targeted weak areas
- Generate discussion questions to stimulate conversation.
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, patient and professional.
University of Hull 2012-2015
- BA (Hons) History, First Class. Subjects included Art History, Medieval, Gender Politics, Social History.
Tarporley Sixth Form College 2010-2012
- Sociology (A) History (B) English Literature (B)
Le Repertoire de Gaspard 2015-2017
- Private tutor to French families, teaching English and History. Helped several children succeed in bettering their exam performance. Tutored children and young adults to successfully pass entry exams.
- Nanny to several families and a range of ages
- Class room assistant in a Montessori International School
Over The Wall 2014
- Camp Mate- Oversaw as part of a team the children's experience and welfare during this week long summer camp. The emphasis was on development of skills and confidence.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art history lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£95||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£195||Not available|