Knowing what to study is a challenge in medical school. I help students pick out high yield knowledge from the vast ocean of medical information by using the right references and understanding biological and physiological concepts before memorizing university notes.
I'm a junior doctor, recently graduated with experience tutoring during medical school. I'm fluent in both the English and Arabic languages. I believe in a conceptual approach to understanding the workings of the human body, and I apply that belief in my approach to teaching.
1. MBBS degree from the UofK - Faculty of Medicine (2017)
2. 6 A* 2A GCSE O'Level (2010)
3. Fluency in English and Arabic
4. Multiple paediatrics conferences organised
5. Worked in Medical Missions providing basic health education for rural areas in Africa
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest anatomy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physiology lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|