I am a teacher of Sciences for Secondary Schools and for Further Education Schools from Romania. My main teaching subject is Physics. I am efficient in teaching and explaining Physics, solving problems and exercises through explanation, drawings and logic thinking.
I have been giving lessons of Physics for 4 years. I worked with only one pupil, which is the best approach, but sometimes I worked with group of pupils, but not larger than 10. My pupils usually passed the exams.
Subjects that have been taught and at what level:
– Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Electrodynamics, Magnetism, Electronics, Optics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics taught at the Secondary and Further Education School levels,
– Astronomy at Further Education School level,
– Chemistry and Applied Chemistry at Secondary School level.
Extracurricular Activities you can offer:
– Schoolarship Contests preparation with good results,
– Student consiliation and informing,
– Organization of experience exchange visits between schools,
– Participation in student camps with different activities
1996 – 1997 Physics and Astronomy Teacher at the Secondary/Further Education School with Physical Education Program, Constanta, Romania
1997 – 1998 Physics Teacher at Secondary and Further Education School of Arts, Constanta, Romania
1998 – 1999 Physics Teacher at “Tomis” College, Constanta, Romania
1999 – 2000 Physics Teacher at “M. Kogalniceanu” Secondary and Further Education School, Constanta, Romania
2005 – 2006 Physics Teacher at the Medical College “Emil Palade”, Constanta, Romania
May – August 2013 Physics Teacher at Secondary Schools nr. 29 and nr. 38, Constanta, Romania
September – December 2013 Physics Teacher at Theoretical Secondary and Further Education School, Murfatlar, Constanta, Romania
March – August 2014 Physics Teacher at Secondary Schools nr. 7, Constanta and nr. 3, Navodari, Constanta, Romania
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|
|5 hours||£60||£60||Not available|
|10 hours||£100||£100||Not available|