Please feel free to give me a call or send me an e-mail any time if you are interested in lessons. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano, Violin, Music Theory & 11+ Aptitude test - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Courses based on UK national school curriculum Improves confidence and encourages enjoyment in learning Continuous reinforcement of knowledge Suitable for all ages and abilities Helps with school assessments and exams Flexible approach to suit individual needs - Ages and Levels Covered Suitable for all ages and abilities - Opening Times Thursday 3:30 to 5:30 pm - Tuition Fees £50
I teach students by focusing on the points of concern and any qualms that the parents have about their child's learning. I aim to teach based on the allotted textbooks and suitable materials. I can help my students in all core subjects in key stages 1-3, computing, drama and Spanish.
My teaching method changes depending on how the student best learns. I found visual aids extremely useful in my own revision, and believe exam technique to be the key to success.
I am a psychology graduate and I have worked in various educational environments. I have worked as a full time teacher in a primary setting, I have worked as a teaching assistant. I have managed an educational centre abroad. I am now working in a tuition centre. I have passed the 11+ myself and have helped others especially in verbal reasoning.
Newly qualified Doctor from King's College London, having studied Medicine (MBBS) for 5 years. Enthusiastic and dedicated one-to-one tutor, completely committed to helping pupils engage hidden potential and achieve their ambitions.
I specialise in tutoring for the 11+ for both Grammar and Independent schools based around Hillingdon, Harrow, SW Hertfordshire and Barnet as well as for 13+ entrance exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Creative Writing and interview practice targeted to both GL and CEM style assessments for 11+ and 13+ exams.
I use practical methods where the skills im teaching are practiced at the same time as learning them. This has helped me greatly succeed in my 11+ testing and I think it's a very efficient way of learning.
Everyone has a different way of learning, it's about finding that method and using it to reach that individual eureka moment. 1:1 tuition is the way forward, going through the topics step by step with numerous tips and tricks to help progress.
I have recently completed a BA (hons) in English Language and Creative Writing and give lessons from primary to A level in creative writing, and because I have a passion for this, it inspires prospective students to success - if they have the raw talent, then I will teach them how to apply it.
Tests and examinations are, of course, important but good preparation does not lie simply in working test papers. Such an approach will not uncover the cause of a pupil's difficulties. My approach is to try to identify what the child has not grasped, teach it and provide practise before requiring the pupil to finally work through test papers.
My teaching method is interactive with very clear concept explained in every step, building students motivation and confidence. Teaching pupils to become independent learners by showing clear instructions in journey to make.
For the past 12 years I have worked as a Primary School Teacher. A recent move to the area has meant leaving the school I was at for many years and I feel now is a good time to start tuition allowing me to utilise my outstanding teaching skills. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11+ (Transfer test), Key Stage 2 Maths, Key Stage 2 English. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a dedicated, passionate and motivated English teacher who genuinely seeks to ensure every pupil becomes confident in their own ability to study English. My goal is to engage pupils, support and challenge them in their English studies so they achieve their potential and goals.
My approach respects the student`s personality and capabilities while challenging their thinking and perceptions. - I am sympathetic, experienced and understanding of the process and knowledge required therefore I am fully committed to teach until my students are content and satisfied with their work.
I approach these subjects very enthusiastically as I very much enjoyed my 11+ and GCSE stages myself. I apply different fun and memorable ways of learning topics that can be applied into further learning and love the feeling of being able to share my learning techniques with other young optimistic learners.
I am a fully qualified, practicing and experienced primary teacher working with children across all primary ages. I take a particular interest in building confidence and self esteem in pupils and I hold an enhanced and current DBS certificate.
Hello, my name is Karim. I'm an enthusiastic, friendly, well qualified and experienced teacher of Maths, Verbal Reasoning, non Verbal Reasoning, Mental Arithmetic, Revision Strategy and Exam Techniques.
- Classes Preparing students for 11 Plus and GCSE exams - Ages and Levels Covered 11 Plus: Maths and English GCSE: Maths and English - Opening Times Monday to Friday: 2pm to 8pm Saturday: 10am to 5pm - Tuition Fees Please contact our manager on 020 8866 9088 - Special Offers Limited offer - 20% discount for the students registering for 2 subjects.
- Classes Children are taught in small groups but each child in the group works on an individual work plan designed to address any areas of weakness. Most children attend once a week for 80 minutes and homework is provided to reinforce the topics they have learnt in class. Teachers always provide feedback at the end of a session so that parents are kept up to date with their child's progress.
- Classes Small group sessions (4-6), created ability/age wise. Individualised plans for each child. All sessions include a useful variety of activities to help engage all learners. All sessions include REAL teaching. Small group sessions are proven to help develop independence, confidence, subject knowledge, teamwork and key skills and is better value for money than all other tuition types.
11+ exam preparation can be tedious for grammar school entrance exams. Having the experience of going through it, I would offer a bespoke, one-to-one, 2 hour class once a week, with constant weekly liaison with student and parent, with a progress sheet.
- Classes We teach English and maths to children as young as 3 years old up until those at GCSE level. We also run a separate class for adults who require assistance in Maths and English. - Ages and Levels Covered Classes are available for children of all ages as well as adults. - Opening Times Classes run on Mondays from 2.30pm until 6.30pm and on weekends.
My teaching method will be one-to-one or group lessons to 11-19 year olds where we can go over writing techniques and do practice essays based on your spec to boost your grade. I will give homework and practice questions which I will mark and give feedback on, so that you can improve your marks.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology up to GCSE level and Maths and Physics up to A-level as indicated above.
I aim to achieve high results for my students while instigating good learning practice and independence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, English and Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Science postgraduate with my major in Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences.
I offer a personalised, creative and enthusiastic approach to tutoring. Each child/adult has different needs and attitudes to learning, it is my job to find out what works for you and deliver it in the most enjoyable and productive way. I take great pride in the results my pupils have achieved in all the fields that i teach.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all core curriculum subjects up until A level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a First Class (Hons) in Economics from the London School of Economics. I have been teaching in a local secondary school focussing on raising achievements in Key Stage 3 SATs and GCSE Maths by working intensively in small groups.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, English language and French. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA in Professional Writing; TEFL qualification; English BA; A Levels in English, French and History; 10 GCSEs including A in English and Maths. - How much do you charge? I charge roughly £15 per hour for one-to-one lessons but it is negotiable.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us at the Watford centre, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 11+ School Exam Preparation,
find private lessons close to Mill End.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 11+ school exam preparation. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 11+ school exam preparation in Mill End and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Mill End by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.