- Classes We provide a wide range of different tuition courses here at our centre, including: Our very popular Maths and English Club (Reception-Year 7). 11+ preparation (Year 4 and 5). Exam Practice and Verbal Reasoning (Year 4 and 5). Prep for Secondary (Year 6). Secondary Success (Year 8 and 9). GCSE English, Maths and Science (Year 10 and 11).
I offer a tailored approach which best meets the needs of each individual pupil. My many years of experience means that I am able to draw on a comprehensive range of teaching strategies in a way which supports each pupil’s learning at the right pace for them.
Hi, Before we go any further, could you please click on VIEW MY FULL PROFILE. My name is Jay Thambiah. Please call me Jay. I live in Radlett and have been tutoring in Radlett and the surrounding areas for about 10 years now. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Please Note: I am fully booked up at the moment. Please only contact me to reserve places for the spring term.
After twenty years teaching experience, latterly as Head of Department, I have now tutored several hundred private pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach you Physics up to undergraduate level, Mathematics to A-Level, Chemistry and Biology to AS level - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a full time private tutor based in Potters Bar. I have been providing high quality education services for over four years, for British and international students. I am available for new students during summer 2018: please feel free to enquire. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English for students from early years to age eleven.
I have 20 years experience as a tutor. I have helped many people get into University and College and have helped many children get into the school of their choice and get the GCSE and SATS results that they wanted. I am always punctual and reliable. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following. Biology and Psychology to degree level. Chemistry, Biology and Psychology to A level.
DBS checked, fully qualified and with 15 years of teaching experience, I provide the best possible quality in teaching methods and expertise to all my students who retain to this day excellent studying habits.
- Classes Maths and/or English study sessions - Ages and Levels Covered Kumon is available for all ages from preschool to A level and beyond. - Opening Times Wednesday 3.30pm - 5.30pm Saturday 9.30am - 11.30am Students attend typicaaly for 30mins per subject. - Tuition Fees £30.00 registration £55.00 per month per single subject £50.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology up to GCSE level and Maths and Physics up to A-level as indicated above.
I aim to achieve high results for my students while instigating good learning practice and independence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, English and Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Science postgraduate with my major in Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, English language and French. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA in Professional Writing; TEFL qualification; English BA; A Levels in English, French and History; 10 GCSEs including A in English and Maths. - How much do you charge? I charge roughly £15 per hour for one-to-one lessons but it is negotiable.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us at the Watford centre, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Accounting and Business Studies. - Tell me about your qualifications. Degree in Mathemtics and Accountancy (CIMA) qualification. Currently studing for my teaching qualification. - How much do you charge? £20 - £25 per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach mainly at home but may be willing to travel.
French native speaker and tutor with intimate knowledge of exam specifications ( incl. entrance/scholarship for top independent schools) as I write and publish materials for teaching and learning French at all exam levels. References available. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, at all levels but helping students work towards an entrance tests or an exam is my area of expertise.
You are not born a mathematician, you become one. I believe there is no such thing as being bad at maths. It's about putting the foundations right in the first place and then building on them according to each person's inner rhythm. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Statistics from KS2 up to AS/A2 and IB.
I am an experienced high school teacher of Mathematics tutoring individual or in groups. I teach all abilities and all year groups. I have an in-depth knowledge of the Mathematics curriculum for various exams, from KS1 to A' Level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and prepare for the 11+ and 13+ exams - Tell me about your qualifications. I completed BSc. Mathematics and MSc.
My name is Valentina, I am native Russian speaker and a Russian language tutor. I have two degrees in Russian language and literature and in Civil Law. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Russian language and literature - Tell me about your qualifications. Far Eastern National University Philologian, teacher of Russian language and literature.
I am proud of my excellent teaching methods and I am passionate about working with pupils to achieve success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialised areas include Maths, Numerical Reasoning, Verbal reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am professionally qualified as Master in Engineering (MEngg), Research (University College London).
I am a qualified teacher and experienced tutor with a background in psychotherapy and counselling. I have a track record of delivering excellent results, and improving the confidence and self-esteem of my students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? At Newman Tuition we teach all school-based subjects at all levels. Personally, I teach: Maths and English at KS1, KS2, 7+ and 11+.
I am a young, patient and enthusiastic tutor who loves teaching and sharing knowledge. Latest results: 2015 French GCSE: 1 A* and 1 A overall grades I am based in Wood Green. Slots available-see below; For references- please check testimonials.
I work as a Sixth Form Intervention Tutor in Physics and Maths at a South London school. I graduated from the University of Manchester in 2015 with a Master's degree in Physics and am starting a Physics PhD at Imperial College London in October 2016. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths up to A-Level and Physics up to Undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a Cambridge graduate who fell into teaching 6 years ago and now I love it. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing a student make progress and have fun while they're doing it. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subjects are English and maths, which I teach to between KS2 and GCSE.
My lessons are designed to encourage the confidence and curiosity of the student. I believe a supportive and engaging learning environment can give every student the opportunity to be surprised by their own academic potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Common Entrance (11+ and 13+), English Literature and Language up to A-Level and Drama up to A-Level.
The 11+ exams are the most important exams a child ever takes. They will probably impact their future more than most other exams. It is well worth the extra effort when it comes to preparation. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in coaching pupils for the 11+ exam teaching English, Maths and Verbal & non-Verbal Reasoning. In addition, I teach English and Maths at 7+ and 13+.
I have worked for 20 years as a mathematics educator and educational researcher. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Latin, Ancient Greek and Classical Civilisation. - Tell me about your qualifications. 4 As at A-level in Latin, Ancient Greek, English and Russian and a degree in Classics from Oxford University (2.1). - How much do you charge? £35 an hour with no extra costs for travel. - Where do you teach? At students' homes and mainly in Central and North London.
My focus is to build strong fundamentals. Each student is different, so is the teaching pattern. A regular home work and assessment is part of the tuition. I also provide revision notes. Few toppers at Independent and Grammar schools are my students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and Science at A Level, GCSE, KS3, KS2 and 13+, 11+ - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a well qualified and experienced Teacher of English and Geography. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language and Literature, and Geography (Key Stage 3 and 4) - Tell me about your qualifications. I possess the following: - Teaching Diploma specialising in English, Geography and Guidance Counselling - B.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 13 Plus,
find private lessons close to St. Albans.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 13 plus. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 13 plus in St. Albans and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in St. Albans by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.