â€œNicholas is very special and my son has really started to feel better about himself knowing finally that somebody believes in him in teaching him GCSE English. He has gained so much as a person... so thank you.â€ 'S', June 2017.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
- Classes We provide a wide range of different tuition courses here at our centre, including: Our very popular Maths and English Club (Reception-Year 7). 11+ preparation (Year 4 and 5). Exam Practice and Verbal Reasoning (Year 4 and 5). Prep for Secondary (Year 6). Secondary Success (Year 8 and 9). GCSE English, Maths and Science (Year 10 and 11).
- Classes First Class Learning (FCL) is a leading after-school maths and English programme aimed at the National Curriculum. It has been developed by a British team of educationalists specifically to support the National Curriculum in England, Wales and Northern Ireland (and the Scottish equivalent).
A First Class University of Nottingham Graduate with extensive experience tutoring with Kumon, working in schools and colleges, and inspiring young people. Passionate about academia and dedicated to helping your children realise their potential.
I base my classes at the beginning of every topic in order for the student to get a feel for the basics first and then we would build on it taking it step by step.
I offer professional academic advice and teaching for GCSE level on textual analysis; how to develop essay skills and exam techniques with a focus on methodology and advanced learning skills. I also offer advice for PhD students on thesis construction and methodology.
I offer a tailored approach which best meets the needs of each individual pupil. My many years of experience means that I am able to draw on a comprehensive range of teaching strategies in a way which supports each pupil’s learning at the right pace for them.
As an MA and BSc graduate in both Journalism and Media Communications and Psychology, I am can tutor primary school students in Maths and English, Secondary school and A Level students in Psychology and Sociology. I will break down the specified topics needed to pass into detailed exercises to allow students to understand the topics in depth.
Every student learns differently so I will always take that into consideration when it comes to helping you learn
I am a friendly primary school teacher willing to help anybody of any age who feels they need help in English or any other academic subject. I have experience in working with age 4-13 and love to take new approaches to learning that make the subject more interesting and fun. I am based in Hertfordshire and Birmingham and would love to help anybody who requires it.
Teaching isn't an easy job and it certainly isn't a job a person can always opt for. Living in a world where English has become a global language is quite tough to be honest but if I can do this as a non-native English speaker then so can you. You just need a pat on the back and I can be the person to pat your back everytime you succeed at something in English.
My teaching methods I'd to cater to a specific child's learning technique and be patients yet persistent with their work
I use an unconventional way of teaching that allows children to remember for life, because application beats memorisation! I own a social enterprise and have developed a syllabus for leadership and motivation and am only able to do so based on the techniques of understanding how the mind works.
My methodologies are based on the nature of the student because people are different. Although, I have to do an assessment on the student prior to the commencement of the tutorship before I proceed.
My teaching process is very intersting...I help to understand every lesson very carefuly....
I prefer teaching from a basic level that can be easily understood by every age group and any education background
- Classes Hatfield Kumon is a drop-in centre with no set arrival times and children work quietly on each subject for 15-20 minutes. The rest of the week's work is taken home to be returned on the next visit. The homework is checked and recorded and guidance is given to the student where necessary.
As this is English based, if I was tutoring someone on reading, I would start by asking the student their first impressions on the book and what they think it could be about. When facing literacy problems, I would expect students to approach it in a calm manner and hope they would attempt it first by themselves and then I would help them.
My teaching method is quite practical and effective. I aim to help students get the highest grades through interactive sessions.
My teaching method is to focus both on content and structure, with a particular focus on essay plans and essay structure to prepare students for their exams and coursework
I give lessons to secondary school level and up students to improve their creative writing, grammar and sentence structure. I also help with reading and understanding literature, both classic and modern. My teaching methods make my lessons structured but relatively informal. I use creative writing and free association exercises to try to make the material as engaging and personalised as possible.
- Classes There are no set arrival times – children arrive at any convenient time on their particular day(s). Students swap their completed homework for new homework when they arrive at the centre and collect their class work for the day. Students will typically be in class for 20-30 minutes per subject. During this time, parents are welcome to wait in the waiting area.
Hi, my name is Emily and I am a straight A* A-Level student available to give English Literature or Language tutoring for all ages between Year 1 of primary school and GCSE level. I have a fun, interesting and creative teaching technique that can be easily adapted to your individual learning type.
I can tutor from early primary school up to GCSE level.
I am a positive, caring and encouraging tutor who will work hard to offer support in helping students achieve their goals. I enjoy being able to help students grow in confidence and ability, and strongly believe everyone can succeed! Whether your child needs pushing to reach a higher goal, or simply some guidance or a confidence boost, I am happy to help.
I am currently working at GCSE level and am predicted grade 9's for my summer exams. I have a fond passion for English which comes across when I teach it, and am often noted to help people across my school at achieving their grade.
I am a full time private tutor based in Potters Bar. I have been providing high quality education services for over four years, for British and international students. I am available for new students during summer 2018: please feel free to enquire. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English for students from early years to age eleven.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each student works on their own individual development plan. Students take approximately 30 minutes per subject and attend class once a week, on a regular day.
He provides tutoring to all ages for English and up to KS4 for Mathematics.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to St. Albans.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in St. Albans and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in St. Albans by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.