- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology up to GCSE level and Maths and Physics up to A-level as indicated above.
I aim to achieve high results for my students while instigating good learning practice and independence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, English and Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Science postgraduate with my major in Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, English language and French. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA in Professional Writing; TEFL qualification; English BA; A Levels in English, French and History; 10 GCSEs including A in English and Maths. - How much do you charge? I charge roughly £15 per hour for one-to-one lessons but it is negotiable.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us at the Watford centre, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Accounting and Business Studies. - Tell me about your qualifications. Degree in Mathemtics and Accountancy (CIMA) qualification. Currently studing for my teaching qualification. - How much do you charge? £20 - £25 per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach mainly at home but may be willing to travel.
I am a well qualified and experienced Teacher of English and Geography. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language and Literature, and Geography (Key Stage 3 and 4) - Tell me about your qualifications. I possess the following: - Teaching Diploma specialising in English, Geography and Guidance Counselling - B.
DBS checked, fully qualified and with 15 years of teaching experience, I provide the best possible quality in teaching methods and expertise to all my students who retain to this day excellent studying habits.
As a student teacher, I am a passionate tutor with experience, and like to use different techniques to help my students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can tutor students on all levels of maths from key stage 1 up to ALevel. I can also tutor in GCSE Business and assist in 11+ and 13+ exams. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Children are taught in small groups but each child in the group works on an individual work plan designed to address any areas of weakness. Most children attend once a week for 80 minutes and homework is provided to reinforce the topics they have learnt in class. Teachers always provide feedback at the end of a session so that parents are kept up to date with their child's progress.
- Classes Small group sessions (4-6), created ability/age wise. Individualised plans for each child. All sessions include a useful variety of activities to help engage all learners. All sessions include REAL teaching. Small group sessions are proven to help develop independence, confidence, subject knowledge, teamwork and key skills and is better value for money than all other tuition types.
I specialise in tutoring for the 11+ for both Grammar and Independent schools based around Hillingdon, Harrow, SW Hertfordshire and Barnet as well as for 13+ entrance exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Creative Writing and interview practice targeted to both GL and CEM style assessments for 11+ and 13+ exams.
My focus is to build strong fundamentals. Each student is different, so is the teaching pattern. A regular home work and assessment is part of the tuition. I also provide revision notes. Few toppers at Independent and Grammar schools are my students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and Science at A Level, GCSE, KS3, KS2 and 13+, 11+ - Tell me about your qualifications.
August 2018 Update: University placements of my current Year 13 (A Level) students: 1) AM A* in Maths year 13 (secured place to study Medicine at Cambridge) 2) Four others have been offered medicine at Liverpool, Cardiff, Leeds. 3) KK (A* / Economics at London School of Economics LSE), TP A/A* (Offered Law at Durham and Warwick) 4)10 other students are going to Russell group universities.
Super Specialist Nat'l Award Winning Doctorate Certified Expert in HRM, MBA, CIPD, Entrance Exams & ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia. National Award rec'g teaching 11546 + students to 100% A* assured excellence. Fully Insured & qualified - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A Level English, 11+ exam and 13+ exam.
21 yrs teaching experience, Entrance Exam expert, A level ex-examiner/lecturer, HRM/Mngt Essay//Dissertation writing ,FRSM, FRSH, FRSA, PostDoc Dip'l, MA, MPhil, PGCE, Chartered MCIPD, Oxford PhD, Trinity DSc, assessor/ examiner, consultant, coach, - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, 11+ and Business Administration (MBA) and the subjects listed above.
AwardWinning Oxford University Qualified Examiner, Assessor, lecturer & doctoral degree holder, Cambridge University certified with 19 years exp. Author of Entrance Exam Win, various GCSE & A level Humanities, Languages and Business studies books - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach specific A level and International A-level, BA and MBA and Human Resource Management.
I personally understand the pressure facing current students and ways to increase the chance of acceptance to prestigious courses. Having studied at St Paul's Girls' School I have a deferred place for medicine at Imperial College. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily maths and science (up to GCSE level) and English, art and computer science up to KS3.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics - Statistics - Economics - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Excel Academy is a leading provider of private after-school tuition classes for the students of Key stage 1, 2 & 3, 11 Plus, 13 Plus, GCSE, IGCSE, AS & A2 Levels in the subjects of Maths, English, Science, Verbal reasoning, Nonverbal reasoning & ICT. - Ages and Levels Covered Age groups 8 to 18 years.
- Classes A couple of hours tuition per week is all it takes. Fully qualified teachers with years of teaching experience. Individual learning plan tailored for each pupil. Small groups of 4-6 pupils or 1 to 1 tuition so that every pupil gets individual attention. Traditional face to face teaching by a teacher and not sitting in front of a computer.
Successfully teaching the eleven and thirteen plus for the last twelve years in London - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, maths, reasoning and creative writing - Tell me about your qualifications. Degree in screenwritng from UCLA Cambridge diploma in teaching English - How much do you charge? I charge 20 pounds per hour plus 5 pounds travel to cover costs to your home.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on coming to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. Students work in small groups, with an appropriately qualified and fully trained mentor.
- Classes We teach English and maths to children as young as 3 years old up until those at GCSE level. We also run a separate class for adults who require assistance in Maths and English. - Ages and Levels Covered Classes are available for children of all ages as well as adults. - Opening Times Classes run on Mondays from 2.30pm until 6.30pm and on weekends.
I offer a tailored approach which best meets the needs of each individual pupil. My many years of experience means that I am able to draw on a comprehensive range of teaching strategies in a way which supports each pupil’s learning at the right pace for them.
- Classes Maths and/or English study sessions - Ages and Levels Covered Kumon is available for all ages from preschool to A level and beyond. - Opening Times Wednesday 3.30pm - 5.30pm Saturday 9.30am - 11.30am Students attend typicaaly for 30mins per subject. - Tuition Fees £30.00 registration £55.00 per month per single subject £50.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
Hi, Before we go any further, could you please click on VIEW MY FULL PROFILE. My name is Jay Thambiah. Please call me Jay. I live in Radlett and have been tutoring in Radlett and the surrounding areas for about 10 years now. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Please Note: I am fully booked up at the moment. Please only contact me to reserve places for the spring term.
With my enthusiasm and experience, pupils enjoy their own learning in our sessions. This increases both their confidence and knowledge, leading to greater success in both class and exams.
I am a kind, committed and reliable tutor who has a strong track record of getting superb results. I specialise in helping children to prepare for the 11+ and Common Entrance exams. I'm also the author of Clever Comprehension and 11+ Vocabulary. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Entrance exams for private and grammar schools including the 5+, 7+, 11+ & 13+ exams.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 13 Plus,
find private lessons close to Bushey Heath.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 13 plus. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 13 plus in Bushey Heath and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Bushey Heath by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.